New Start

"Alice I swear I'm almost there! I had to pay someone to take my things to my new apartment as i was in the cab here. I'll see you in a sec. ok bye love." As I walked up the stairs to the door i smiled. My adoptive parents agreed to let me go as a tattoo artist to one of the best cover up shops ever. It so happens to be in the uk and my best friend/cousin is a quarter owner with me. Yes I'm 19 and quarter owner of a business. This was my business with  best friends and a rando. Apparently he's Stephens friend but whatever. I've dreamt of this since forever and I knew I'd reach it, even if it meant moving to a whole new country and doing something totally out of my element. Which it did. I opened the door and smiled at the smell of ink hitting my nose. I love it. "Calm your horses she'll be here in a second. She's your best friend for god sakes chill." I smirked. "I'M HERE BITCHES!!!" I smiled as i heard the footsteps come near me. "RAELYNN!!!" Alice and Paisley tackled me in a huge hug and i chuckled. "Geez let a girl breath. i did just come off a plane." They let go and Alice smiled at me. "I can not believe this is happening. You're here, with me, in OUR tattoo studio!" I smiled. "I know." i looked over her shoulder at the two gorgeous men behind her. "And who are they?" she smiled. "O that's the other half of the owners of this place. That's Sketch and that's Jay." I smiled. Sketch had longer hair and a lot more colored ink on him while Jay had short hair and black and white traditional. Both very intriguing. "I'm Raelynn." They both greeted me with hugs and Sketch pointed something out. "You don't have much ink." i shook my head. "Yeah. I'm only 19 and my mum isn't to keen on the idea of tattoos but my father doesn't care. I have the one here on my thumb and this  one that's connected to it on my wrist that matches the girls.

 I have the one here on my thumb and this  one that's connected to it on my wrist that matches the girls

(Alice is the one in the middle, Paisley is on the left and Raelynn on the right

(Alice is the one in the middle, Paisley is on the left and Raelynn on the right.)

They checked it out before Alice smiled. "I did hers and she did Paisley's and mine" Jay looked in my eyes. "So do you plan on getting more?" i chuckled "For sure. I wanna be covered! Just gotta find the right person to do it and that i trust. No offence Alice." She nodded and then we got a customer. As we all headed to the consultation Jay grabbed my wrist and whispered in my ear. "O i'll get you in my chair soon. just watch." my breath hitched and i kinda liked it.