Chapter 3 - Arriving at Eton

Liam's POV:

My alarm went off at 7am. That might seem early to some people but I was used to getting up at this time. I jumped out of my bed and got dressed, putting on my normal clothes. School didn't expect you to wear your uifrom when you turned up. When you arrived and had been shown to your room then you were expected to change and start in the afternoon lessons. The morning lessons were ignored for the first day so that we could all settle in. I put on my chinos, white top and blue jacket. As I messed around with my hair and did everything I needed to do in the bathroom I allowed my mind to wonder off about school...

It was all going to be different with Louis there now. Not in a bad way but it would bring some change into my life. We were both going into Year 11, and were going to be finishing our GCSEs and going onto the Sixth Form there.

The teachers would be back and we would have to make sure we were doing our A-game not that it changed how I was going to have to behave.

HARRY!

I would finally be able to reunite with my best friend. We hadn't spoken all summer becuase he went off to Italy with his family.

Once I finished in the bathroom I went and knocked on Louis' door  and entered he was sitting at the end of his bed staring aimlessly out of the window. As he turned to look at me I saw he had a smile plastered across his face. I could tell that he was trying to look brave but I could see in his eyes that he was worried about the day ahead. I decided that he needed one of my special hugs. I walked up to him and placed my arms around him and pulled him in tight. We stayed in the hug for a couple of minutes until we both started to pull away.

Louis grabbed his bag and followed me downstairs. I picked up two small bags off of the kitchen side I had prepared the hight before. They contained some cerial and and fruit so we could eat on the bus, but I couldn't pack any milk so Louis was going to have to deal with breakfast without any milk. I chucked the little pack at him. He caught it easily and looked inside.

He was still chuckling by the time we were out of the door with our trunks,' Great idea Li! Why didn't I ever think of that!' I just sighed at how happy he was and we walked together to the bus stop. It was only around the corner from our house but never the less Louis was completely lost.

'Hey Liam...' I looked at him as he said this, 'what do you think people are going to be like around me IF I make any friends with anyone?'

I smiled sympathetically at him, he didn't need to worry aobut that, 'Louis, don't worry, I'm your friend and so is Harry although you haven't met him yet but he's my friends so he'll be yours too. You'll have us no matter what happens. And I'm sure that you'll make lots of new friends who can't resist your loud, bubbly, childish behaviour!'

He started to smile, 'Well when you put it like that I suppose I am amazing!'

I tried to speak while laughing, 'Yeah - thats what you- think -'

'OMG LIAM! THE BUS IS HERE! AND ITS RED!'

I smiled again. Childish but adorable, we got onto the bus and I paid for our tickets while Louis struggled to put the trunks in the luggage section of the bus. After a couple of minutes he succeded and we both walked upstairs to sit down. There was hardly anyone on the bus so we decided to sit one behind each other, me then him, on double seats. The sunlight was blaring through the windows onto us whilst we talked and ate our dry cerial.

The journey was reasonably quiet until I heard someone get on, I knew exactly who it was HARRY! I shouted down the stairs to him, 'We're up here!' I waited until I heard pounding footsteps coming up until I yelled at him, 'Hazza!'