Chapter 5 - Finding out about Louis

Liam's POV:

I sat in the library reading one of thte required books for one of my courses. As much as I liked studying I honestly found this book so boring. I was aimlessly looking around the room hoping for something interesting to happen. After a couple of minutes I heard the entrance doors open and someone coming running in. I looked to the door. Harry was there! What on earth was he doing here? He had PE with Louis. He came hurrying up to me looking like he was about to burst with laughter. Harry sat down on the chair next to me and gestured to me to come closer to him. I did, "Haz what hare you doing here?!"

He looked like he was about to fall off of his chair from laughter. It took him a minute to compose himself but as soon as he did he told me, "We were going to PE and I was chasing him - he threatened to delete my cat pictures - and he ran into the door and his head was killing him. So I took him to medical but when we walked in the door he saw someone getting injected with a needle and fainted!" He started to crack up again. I started laughing to that had to be something that Louis would do. At least he has now learnt that he shouldn't mess with Harry and his cats.

"Why aren't you with Louis now?"

"The nurse said that I could go and tell one of his friends while she tried to get him to wake up. I'll have to go back in a second because he should have woken up." I smiled and we said bye before he ran back out of the room again. This is going to be a funny story to hear later from Louis' point of view. I sighed and went back to aimlessly looking at the book ainformt of me.

I heard someone approach me. I looked up expecting it to be one of the librarians but I was suprised to see Niall there. He gave me a massive smile and gestured for me to follow him to where he was sitting. I followed him not really knowing what to expect him to talk to me about. Although he had said he needed to talk to me earlier I didn't really think that he was going to talk to me. We walked towards the back of the library and behind some of the bookcases to a secluded area of the library was.

Only then did he speak to me, "You can talk now, the librarians don't walk around here." I smiled appreciativly and sat down on one of the chairs beside Niall. He looked at me before speaking, "Umm a friend asked me to ask you about Louis."

"Who was it?"

"I'm not at liberty to say..."

Great he couldn't tell me. Well then I'm not going to tell him much about Louis only basic information that he would say if they actually spoke to him. "Okay what did this friend what to know?"

"Well where is Louis from he has a different accent from everyone else."

"America"

"Oh okay. And why is he here then not in America?"

"I don't think I have the right to say that if you want know you have ask Louis."

"Bullying?"

"No."

"Oh okay. Where abouts in America then?"

"Minnesota."

"Are you two related or is it Harry and Louis who are related?"

"He's my cousin. My parents paid for him to come here due to his... situation..."

"Oh okay I know that your not liking this conversation so I'll let you get back to your studying but I have one more question which you don't have to answer. Is Louis gay?"

I thought for a moment and then nodded, I knew that Niall wouldn't tell anyone except the person that asked him to ask me. I just hoped that his friend didn't cause him any trouble.