Chapter 4 - Curious about Louis

Liam's POV:

I'm astounded, I didn't think that Louis would make such a good impression already. He had managed to make Zayn laugh, and Niall hadn't even arrived yet. All he had done was smile and wave at him. I just laughed and led Harry and Louis towards the reception where we received our time time tables and we were told which house we were staying. Apple House, it is the smallest house and only houses 10- to 12 people. In rooms for two, three or four people. As we walked through the entrance of the house and saw the notice board on the side of the door with the room arrangements.

Room arrangements:

Total People In House: 11

Room 1: JJ Hamblett                                                    Josh Cuthbert

                 Jaymi Hensley                                               George Shelley

Room 2: Olly Murs                                                         James Arthur

Room 3: Harry Styles                                                    Liam Payne

                 Louis Tomlinson

Room 4: Zayn Malik                                                       Niall Horan

Yes! I was with Harry and Louis. We ran up the carpet covered stairs and down the corridor to where Room 3 was giggling like idiots shoving and pushing each other out of the way so that we could try and get the best bed. All three of us tried to get through the door at the same time, failing epically. We finally managed to fall through the door. Louis and I jumped up and ran to the beds. He grabbed the one closest to the window and I grabbed the one nearest to the door. Harry sighed pulling himself up and chucked his trunk onto the bed and started unpacking. Louis and I started to laugh and grabbed our trunks and pulled them onto our beds and started to unpack. Before long we had all finished unpacking and were laying staring at the ceiling laughing and talking getting to know Louis even better before we finally dropped off.

THE NEXT DAY...

Louis' POV:

The alarm clock buzzed repetitively and I shot up immediately looking around the dorm room properly for the first time. Our beds were lined up against one wall with bedside tables separating them. On the opposite side of the large room three chest of drawers and wardrobes were lined up in pairs. At the end of the room nearest me a large window was placed overlooking the Eton gardens at the back of the school. It was a beautiful space to look at it nearly made you forget that you were in the middle of London. The centre of the room had three desks so that we could do our homework the rest of the room was empty allowing you to move freely around the area. Near the entrance to the room were two other doors one leading to the left and the other to the right. I presumed that they were two bathrooms. I stopped looking around the room as the two figures on the other beds started to stir. I heard Harry talking to Liam, "why didn't we have lessons yesterday afternoon?" I hadn't realised that we didn't have any so much for being observant...

"Umm apparently there were some problems with settling the Year 7's in, something about one of them running into a door and knocked themselves out. They needed most of the teachers to help calm everyone down and help the poor lad into the ambulance."

"That must have been really painful." I said. They both nodded in agreement before Liam gestured to Harry to tell me something. He smiled sheepishly before talking,