Chapter 7 - Part 1 - How They Found Out

Niall's POV:

Louis was kept in hospital overnight for observance because he had bruised so much of his body. None of us left his room that night, we slept on the chairs, table and floor. Which was thankfully clean. Every couple of hours through out the course of the night a nurse would come in and wake Louis up to make sure that he was okay and that there wasn't a chance of internal bruising or bleeding occurring. I knew that they were just trying to do their job but each time they pressed on part of his body he hissed or moaned in pain. It was heartbreaking to hear. We would always hurry up to him and grab his hand so that he had a way of releasing the pressure or talk to him to try and get his mind off of the the pain.

When morning eventually arrived they did some final checks before allowing Louis to sign out of the hospital and return to the school grounds.

Then it suddenly hit me. We had forgotten to tell school that we were in the hospital. They expected us to be back at late hours and sign in.

"Guys, we forgot to tell school where we are..."

Liam, Harry, Zayn and Louis' heads shot up with realisation spread across their faces.

"Damn! Someone go and phone them now. I need to sign Louis out still." Liam said. I nodded and walked out of the room and to the entrance of the hospital. I dialled the school number as soon as I walked through the automatic doors,

"Hello Eton for Boys how may I help you?"

"Could you put me through to Mr Hein please."

"I'll see what I can do. Who should I say is speaking?"

"One of his students, Niall Horan."

"Ah. Yes he's worried about you all I'll put you through straight away."

"Thank you." I heard some noises and someone pick up the line at the other end,

"Niall James Horan is that you?"

It was Mr Hein the head of year, "Yes sir."

"Would you care to explain where you and the following boys are? I presume you are all together as you left together. Louis James Tomlinson, Harry Edward Styles, Liam James Payne and Zayn Javadd Malik."

"We are currently at -" I turned around and read the hospital sign, "Kings Collage Hospital."

"Why on Earth are you five there?"

"Well to spare you the details, Louis was hit by someone on a skateboard and fell down a large flight of stairs at the tube station bruised a lot of his body and broke his leg."

"I see."

"We did mean to phone the school and explain where we were but Louis needed us as he was in pain and before we knew it we were all asleep. I called literally as soon as I woke up this morning."

"Okay well on this and only this occasion I will let you five off but I would like to have a chat with Louis about happened and you must remember to contact us in the future. I know that you are all smart young men who can use their common sense."

"Thank you sir."

"Will you be returning to school soon?"

"Yes Louis is getting released as we speak so we should be back in the next half hour depending on the trains."

"Okay. When you get back you are to change into new clothes and report to me straight afterwards. Is that clear?"

"Crystal."

He hung up and I returned inside of the hospital and told the boys what was going to happen. They all nodded and I sat down as we waited for Liam to sign the last form. I was defiantly going to ask why he was signing the release forms. I know that he does have permission as he is Louis' family but you would have thought that he would have told his parents what had happened in the morning.