Chapter 1

——— .✫*゚・゚。.☆.*。・゚✫*. ——— 

Louis was astonished to see his girlfriend in her dress and graduation robes. Her hair styled perfectly in light curls.

"You look charming." y/n smiled to Louis as she gathered her purse and shoes.

"And you look even more beautiful than ever." He replied, pulling her in closely and gently setting his hand on the small of her back before lightly kissing her on her soft lips.

"Are you excited?" y/n asked as the duo sat in Louis' car.

"Yeah. I'm excited for what comes ahead now." Louis sighed as he started his car and pulled out of the driveway.

"Easy for you to say. You know what you're doing after our graduation. I have absolutely no idea." y/n replied sadly
"I got accepted into two universities and I still don't know what I'm going to do with my life."

"Well did you pick yet? Which university?"

"I don't know. I mean, going to Imperial college here in London with you would be amazing."
Y/n paused and sighed deeply.

"But Stanford has always been my dream. And the fact they are offering a full time scholarship too. It's not like every day you get a chance like that."

"Well then it's settled." Louis started.
"You go to Stanford."

"What? No Louis! I couldn't possibly go there. I'd be so far away from you." y/n protested

Louis held up his hand to interrupt her.

"Y/n. I love you. And I would miss you every day; but don't let up this amazing offer just for a boy. Don't hold back from your dreams just because you won't be able to see me." Louis replied.

Y/n thought carefully.

She did want to go to Stanford. It had been her dream school since a young girl and on top of that, a full scholarship?! This was definitely something she didn't want to pass up.

"I'll think about it." she said.

Louis pulled to the side of the street and parked the car.

"What are you do-."
y/n was cut off with Louis' lips planted softly on hers.

Y/n kissed back but was disappointed when Louis pulled back and rested his forehead on hers.

"You will go to Stanford Y/n. I don't want you to stay in London just for me." he smiled.

Y/n smiled back and kissed him once more. This time with more passion than the one before.

"I love you Louis."

"I love you even more than you could ever imagine y/n."

***

"Now a few words from this years class valedictorian! Y/n L/n." the announcer said over the microphone.

Y/n walked up to the podium.
Hearing shouts from across the field, she turned to see her parents and Louis' family cheering and holding up brightly colored signs.

"Thank you headmaster McGonagall." Y/n started.

"Aspley High is the place where teachers encourage us to break the status quo; and define ourselves as we choose."

"It's a place where one person, if it's the right person..." y/n said while looking at Louis with a sweet smile.
"Changes us all."

"Aspley High is all about friends we'll keep for the rest of our lives.
And I guess that really means we are all in this together."

Y/n paused before continuing.

"Because once a wildcat; always a wildcat."

Cheers erupted from all the seniors as they threw up their caps in the air.

Y/n felt a pair of arms wrap around her and turn her around before feeling her boyfriend's lips on hers.

When they kissed it felt like everything around them was on pause.

When they kissed, it felt right.

Y/n and Louis pulled away and were about to kiss once more but was tackled to the ground by Louis' sister Millie.

The whole group laughed as Louis and Y/n struggled to get up but managed to in the end.

"Congrats you two!" M/n (mum's name) exclaimed while hugging the two seniors tightly.

"We are so proud of you." Louis' mom said, wiping some tears away from her eyes.
"You're all grown up!"

"Mom, dad, there's something I have to tell you." Y/n said.

"What's that honey?" D/n (dad's name) replied.

"I've decided to go to Stanford." she beamed.

"Yes! WooHoo!" D/n screamed while jumping up and down.

"Aw, I'm so happy Y/n. My baby going to an Ivy League college!"

Y/n's cheeks were red and hurt from smiling so much.

"I'm so happy for you Y/n." she heard a slight, happy whisper in her ear.

Y/n slightly shivered at the feeling of Louis' warm breath against her own skin.

"Lets's go celebrate!" Millie shouted, pretending to be drunk with her arms in the air.

Louis wrapped his fingers around Y/n's as they walked away from their school for the last time.

Ready for all the adventures life had for them.

——— .✫*゚・゚。.☆.*。・゚✫*. ——— 

first chapter of my second book DONE. i'm so greatful for all the support you guys send me. 🥺🥺

btw, can i just say, how can someone like Louis Partridge be that hot? like how?? I feel like it's IMPOSSIBLE to be that good looking.
he has my entire heart.

feel free to vote and comment!!! i love it when you guys do that. it makes me feel so happy people are enjoying what i write☺️.

and yes, y/n's speech is Troy Bolton's graduation speech.
we stan HSM😌💅

ALSO!!!

YA'LL!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 7K READS ON MY FIRST BOOK.

I AM BEYOND GREATFUL. I CANNOT BELIVE IT.
YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST❤️❤️.

also, if you have any ideas for my books, please let me know. i am totally open to new ideas.

especially since you guys are the readers, i should know what you guys do or do not like, so please let me know if you guys want me to change anything!!

have an awesome day bestiesssss❤️
-Kara Phelps✌︎︎