Chapter 3

——— .✫*゚・゚。.☆.*。・゚✫*. ———

Y/n woke up briskly at 7:30 and got ready the day.

the fit i had in mind^^^
———————————————————————

Y/n collected her bag and made way to the closest coffee shop.

"Order for y/n!" the barista called out.

Y/n picked up her drink and turned around to walk out but slammed into someone; knocking all the contents of her drink on the person and floor.

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry! Here let me help clean this up." Y/n apologized quickly while running to get paper towels.

"Oh don't worry, it's ok!" a bubbly voice called out to her.

"I really should've been looking where I was going. I'm sorry."

"It's ok! Trust me." the honey-blonde girl said once more.

"Hi, I'm Y/n." y/n introduced herself once they cleaned up the mess.

"And I'm Clohe! Nice to meet you! Is this your first year at Standford?" Clohe asked. Something about her was so bubbly and calming and easy to talk to.

"It is my first year. Is it that obvious?" y/n asked shyly.

"A little." Clohe chuckled.
"But don't you worry, it's my first year too. I was actually just on my way to the campus orientation."

"Oh really? I was too. Do you want to go together?" Y/n offered; glad she already made a friend.

"Sure!" Clohe replied excitedly with her thick southern accent.

In London

"Louis Patrick James Partridge get down this instant. You are going to be tardy!" Louis' mom screeched from downstairs.

"Coming one second!" Louis yelled back.

Just like Y/n, today Louis was taking a tour of London Imperial College before the new school year started.

***

"And that is the library." the tour instructor explained.
"Why don't we have a look inside?"

As Louis looked around the big hall, all he saw was books surrounding him.

It didn't excite him to see so many books; he preferred to skate than read.

"Isn't it beautiful?" a star-struck voice said behind Louis.

A girl about Louis' age with caramel skin and long black coils smiled at him.

"Yup. It's really pretty." He lied, looking around.

"I'm Eden Jones." the girl said, stretching her hand out from the stacks of books she was carrying.

"Louis Partridge." he replied back.

"You're the boy from that Enola Holmes movie aren't you?!" Eden exclaimed; her heavy Irish accent showing through with every word she said.

"I am." Louis chuckled nervously.
He realized it was going to be hard to find new friends who weren't only using him for him fame.

As if she read his mind-
"No offense but I wasn't that into the movie so don't worry about me using you for fame." she said with a cute giggle.

"Well I gotta go. I'll see you later?" Louis asked.

"Sure thing. Goodbye Louis." Eden smiled as she turned away.

***

"So because of  there is so many people today, we are going to split in two groups. One half will go with me and the other with Hudson. So split up." the campus instructor told them.

As soon as she said this a group of girls immediately pushed their way through Y/n and Clohe to one side of the group.

"What was that for? Y/n laughed.

"Do you not know who Hudson Swayne is?" Clohe gasped while dragging y/n to Hudson's group.

"No. Is he important?"

"Uhm yes! He's like really hot!" Clohe squealed.

"I'm sure he's just some boring, clueless, wannabe popular guy who just messes with every girl he sees. He sounds like an ignorant guy." y/n said.

"Well I assure you I'm not like that." a strong, warm male voice said behind y/n."

Y/n's eyes went wide as she looked at Clohe for help.

Y/n slowly turned around, embarrassed she unknowingly said that in front of him.

"I'm sorry I-."

Y/n's POV

Oh gosh he's hot.

——— .✫*゚・゚。.☆.*。・゚✫*. ———

Hope you guys liked this chapter!
Please vote or comment! I love your guys input on my work:)

Sorry this chapter was so short, it was kind of a filler chapter and I couldn't find out what to write.

ALSO!!

YOU GUYS!?!? 9K READS ON MY FIRST STORY, Heartbroken...
like- WHAT?!?! I'm so appreciative of you guys I love you so so much😭😭.

I'm. In. Love.

Have a great rest of your day you guys!! I love you so so much!!😊

-kara♡︎