Chapter 5

——— .✫*゚・゚。.☆.*。・゚✫*. ———

"Thank you so much for tonight Hudson. I had so much fun!" Y/n beamed eagerly.

"No problem! I had fun too. Especially when you fell in the water fountain." the brown eyed boy grinned.

Y/n's cheeks turned red with embarrassment. Her dress still slightly soaked from the cold water.

"Hey that was not funny! It hurt!" Y/n playfully slapped the older boys arm.

"Anyways," y/n continued,
"Thank you so much for showing me everything. I really feel at home here."

"Good! If there's anything you need, don't be afraid to ask me." he said with a grin.

"Alright. By Hudson."

Y/n leaned in for a hug; Hudson meeting her halfway.

When they pulled apart they lingered a while longer. Mere inches away from each others lips.

Y/n's heartbeat quickened as Hudson looked longingly in the girls eyes.

Before y/n could even register what was going on Hudson's soft lips were immediately placed on y/n's.

Y/n's eyes widened as shock took place.

Before y/n could retort, Hudson pulled back and smiled slightly.

"Bye y/n. See you tomorrow."

Y/n almost stuck in a trance and unbelief of what just took place. Not realizing Hudson already left.

Oh my gosh.
Y/n thought.

What just happened?!

Y/n stood there a few moments more before entering her dorm room, her head spinning from had occurred.

***

The next morning y/n woke suddenly with a pounding headache.

Y/n trudged out of bed and got ready for another day full of classes.

All of a sudden it hit her.

Hudson had kissed her.

Hudson kissed her?!

Y/n paced around her room worried. Worried what to do. She had a boyfriend!

Oh my gosh.

She had a boyfriend!

What would Louis think?! Should she tell him?!

The entire day y/n payed no attention to her classes. Her thoughts on how a boy kissed her and she had a boyfriend!

What would Louis do?! Would he break up with her?!

A million thoughts flooded y/n's brain.

"Yo are you high or something?"

Y/n shook her head out if her daydream; her eyes met with familiar blue ones.

Y/n tilted her head as to question what her friend had said.

"Your eyes are suuuper red." Clohe said chuckling.

"Gosh you gotta help me Clohe." Y/n pleaded as she grabbed Clohe's arm to sit her down next to her.

"Look I can't help you with that. You gotta get psychiatric help." Clohe said, her eyes wide.

"No! I'm not on drugs Clohe! Sheesh! I was crying. You have to help me."

"I'm sure it's not that big of a deal." Clohe comforted her friend. Giving her a slight side hug.

***