Part 2: Pikachu's home life (ToT)

( authors note: lmao uwu sorry this parts low key kind of cringy XD uwo Baka chan Junko poses, keep in mind this is a work in progress and I'm trying to complete it as quick as possible ) Why had Pikachu waited this long to tell Ash his feelings? Was there truly a reason? All of a sudden he got a flashback, it felt as if he was really bad at his old house in the forest. The walls were all breaking down and the wooden floors could easily give you a splinter.  The rugs were crusty and the lights were musty. And inside this old terrible house lived his two sisters and his father...his mother had died a few months back due to an extreme pokemon battle. Pikachu's father was a strict man, only allowing a few things in their home wanting everything to be perfect. Pikachu had to raise his 4 brothers and 10 sisters, not to mention he was the only one who left the house clean. Pikachus's father also took everything out on Pikachu, all of the other siblings just found themselves getting off the hook.

"Young man, what were you doing out so late?" His dad asked coldly.

" I was just out getting some milk from the store, I saw my friend Yakko Warner there. We just said hello and left, I swear." But this was a lie. Pikachu didn't go out to buy milk, he left to find himself a pokemon partner. Then, and only then could he be set free from this hell.

" Okay then..." The father stopped back off to his room, leaving Pikachu alone. 

Pikachu couldn't take this anymore, how could he. This is not the life he wanted to live. He had decided. He was going to run away the next morning.