Part 3:Finding the one

Pikachu fell asleep on the floor that night, he had worked himself to the core and forgot to look after himself. He jerked himself awake. He had remembered his plan. But could he really carry it out? Could he really do this? No. He had to.
He moved his fluffy paws onto the floor and shouted out to his father," IM GOING OUTSIDEEEE!!!"
He could hear his angry father answer back," OKAY. BUT BE BACK IN LESS THAN AN HOUR TO WATCH OVER THE KIDS FOR ME!!"
Pikachu sprinted outside of the house, and he just kept running.
He couldn't stop.
He wouldn't stop.
He had to do this.
He knew, he knew he had to.
Soon enough his legs gave out and he collapsed in a large green field.
Suddenly, a boy came up to him.
" Woah!! Is this a real Pokémon?"
He reached his hand towards him. He would have zapped him but something told him that he was okay- He pet his head and the boy couldn't stop staring at the pikachu. Pikachu suddenly felt a longing to be with him. Like he was the one. Suddenly he brought his hand out of his pocket to reveal a normal pokeball. He suddenly gasped and trembled with fear. He knew it would probably come to this. But a part of  him couldn't believe it was happening so quickly. But Pikachu had to admit, he liked this boy. And he trusted him. He was going to stay with him. But he found his face so beautiful and longing, so he didn't want to stay in the pokeball. The boy suddenly threw the ball at him, but he refused to get in it. He kept trying but no matter what he wouldn't go in. Tired of trying the boy started to walk off. But Pikachu soon followed behind. The boy picked him up and brought out a great big smile.
"Hey buddy! My names Ash!! What's ur name? :0 "
" Pikachu!! (^v^)"
Even though Pikachu trusted Ash he didn't want to speak. This was the one good relationship he had had with someone. And Pikachu knew he didn't want to mess this relationship up.