Three

While the elevator lifted, and Peter thought of happy things, avoiding memories of Aunt May, Emma talked.

"The first level is the entrance, and the next two levels are for the Sentinel's equipment."

"The next one hundred levels are the labs for the interns."

"Level one hundred and four is the kitchen, and level one hundred and five is the cafeteria."

"Level one hundred six to nine are storage for the interns, and the next six levels are really one, all the floors have been cleared out to make a large training area."

"Level one hundred and twenty to one hundred and twenty-three are what you could call war rooms, where the Avengers plan their battles."

"Levels one hundred and twenty-three to level one hundred and thirty are the business rooms, for conferences and meetings.

Levels one hundred and thirty to level one hundred and ninety-four are more labs, for the interns that have been here longer, and have bigger projects."

"The next three floors are the Avenger's personal labs, and the last three are where the Avengers live."

The class listen on on awe, while MJ and Ned help Peter feel better.

When they step off of the elevator, they are on level one hundred.

Interns rush around, carrying bottles and metal and things.

They walk in, carefully walking around the edges of the large, white room.

An explosion occours across the room, and the workers don't even look up.

It's complete chaos, yet it's oddly comforting.

One of the interns looks up at the group and rushes over, grabbing Peter's arm.

"Peter! I need you to look this over for me, please?" He begs, handing him a tablet. Peter takes it and looks it over.

"Increase the hydrogen peroxide by 12.4 decubitus." He says, and the intern takes it back, looks it over, and gasps dramatically.

"You're right." He mutters, and looks back at Peter with a wide, exited smile. "You're right! Thank you!" He gushes, and races back to his table to start mixing.

Peter does his best to not look at his classmates.

He knows they are are starting at him in shock, he can feel it.

Emma stands in front of them.

"This is one of the many labs, here at Stark tower, and you could be working here one day, if you work hard where you are right now." She smiles encouragingly.

They walk out of the busy room into the quiet hallway.

Emma stops them as the celing tiles begin to wiggle.

Emma sighs and looks over at Peter. "Peter, you wanna do the honors?" He smiles and nods, going back into the lab and coming out with a broom.

He reaches up above his head and taps the large, white celing tiles three times.

There's a pause. "Don't you dare-" Peter jabs the broom handle up, causeing the huge tile to open, and a figure in black and purple tumbles to the floor.

He hops to his feet quickly, and the class gasps and steps backwards as they recognize Hawkeye.

Clint glares at Peter. "Why do you always do that?" He snaps. Peter shrugs with a smile, already relaxing by the sight of his uncle. "Don't evesdrop in the ceiling and maybe we wouldn't." He teased.

Clint glares for another few seconds, then laughs and ruffles Peter's hair. "Yeah, but I wouldn't have to if you kids told me everything." Peter laughs.

Clint turns towards the class. "Hello, small children!" He says, smiling widely and finger-gunning them.

They stare in awe.

"Quite the odd bunch, aren't they?" Clint leans back and whispers in Peter's ear, making him laugh.

Clint straightens. "Right, I have..... important...... Avenger stuff to do, so....... I guess I'll be off then."

A few kids wave, stareing at him in shock.

He smirks. "Ned, MJ, you joining us for dinner tonight?" He asks, placing an arm around Peter's shoulders.

"Definitely!" Ned says, and MJ just nods and looks back at her book.

"F.R.I.D.A.Y." Clint says. "Yes? She pipes up.

"Inform cleanup crew another file fell out of the celing."

"Done."

"Thanks, Fri."

Peter crosses his arms at Clint. "Fell?" Hawkeye just waves his arms as he goes around the corner.