Seven

Shit. I just developed a crush on someone. Shittttt.

The class was waiting for them, talking to each other about Peter, and they shut up as he came around the corner.

Peter nervously placed his hand on the scanner, which beeped.

The door unlocked. "Mini-stark, hon, I didn't know you where coming in today." A new AI voice said, her voice filled with kindness.

Peter smiled involuntary. "I didn't know, either, Karen, to be honest." She laughed.

The class whispered to each other again, and Peter shifted uneasily.

"Who's in today?" He asked her. There was no answer for a moment.

"It seems that Dr. Banner is in today." She said.

Peter inwardly cursed(even F.R.I.D.A.Y and Karen had caught onto the "language" thing).

Instead he just pulled open the door resignedly. "You know he likes you to call him Bruce, Karen." Peter said.

Karen laughed. Sure enough, Bruce Banner was holding a screwdriver, tapping his chin with it.

He wore a white lab coat, and was deep it thought.

Peter snuck up behind him and climbed up on the table.

He crouched down, and lept straight onto his uncle's back, startling him out of his thoughts.

"Peter!" He said cheerfully, wrapping his arms under his nephew's legs. Bruce turned to see the class, including MJ and Ned.

"Just the people I wanted to see." He waves. Ned and MJ over, and Peter sips off his back.

Bruce leads them to a table that has several small pieces of metal, and one large pice in the middle.

He hands them each two pieces of the small scraps of metal and tells them where to hold them.

They grab a helmet, and Bruce pulls his own helmet on and grabbed a welder.

When the pieces are done, the edges of them are red-hot, and the three students take their hands away carefully.

They pull their helmets off, and Bruce looks proudly at the hunk of metal.

"Uh, Bruce?" Ned asks. "What is it, exactly?"

"It's a quantum defibrillator, but with extra Cacodyl attractive."

(That was soooooo just random science words)

"No way!" Peter said exitedly. "How'd you do it?" Ned asked.

**Bruce sprouts random science words and the three of them talk science while MJ goes back to her book and the class looks like they just watched the four of them jump out of the window to their deaths.**

"Hey!" Emma yells, finally getting their attention. "We're supposed to be touring Peter's lab?"

Bruce ruffles Peter's hair. "Alright, kid, go on, I'm all good here."

Peter sighs and leads them to another door. Before he can put his hand on the scanner, Ned jumps up. "Peter! Can we show them the lightsabers?" He asks, nearly bouncing up and down.

Peter gives a small nod, and Ned pumps his fist in the air with a woop.

"You are so immature." MJ tells him as Peter opens the door.

The class files in hurriedly, exited to see his lab, although most of them try to stay in the main lab, to try and talk to Bruce, but Emma makes them come in.