Ten

The class entered a long hallway, with exhibits for all the Avenger's, telling their stories and showcasing their original suits, witch where no where near as advanced as the ones that had now, thanks to Tony, Bruce, and Peter.

The class rushed around, and Ned dragged Peter over to the spiderman suit, and Peter laughed and cringed as he read his first few adventures.

Ned tried not to, but got really excited when it mentioned he had a "guy in the chair."

Peter smiled. He had requested that be mentioned, he knew how happy Ned would be.

"Looking at something you'll never be, Parker." Flash said from behind him. Peter turned with a sigh.

"Isn't he your idol?" MJ snapped at him. Peter looks at her in surprise. "Seriously?" He asks, trying really, really hard not to laugh.

Flash crossed his arms. "Well, I'm the only one here with any chance of finding out who spiderman is, and becoming a superhero with him." He boasts.

Ned, MJ, and Ned together burst into laughter.

Even Emma snorts, and Flash turns to look at her, then back at the trio.

"What are you laughing at?" He demands.

"Nothing, nothing." Peter says, trying to keep a straight face."

Flash glares at him. "You wanna know why I'm the one who's gonna be next to spiderman, Parker? Not you?"

Peter knows he's probably stepping into a trap, even the hairs on the back of his neck tingle a bit, but he asks, "Why?"

Flash smirks. "Because I have parents." Peter's smile immediately falls off his face, and he begins to shake in anger.

Oh how he wanted to rip Flash's face off.

No, no murder. It would reveal his identity.

But would it? I mean, he could've just been working with the black widow, and they all saw him fight, and no one made any connections.

"You know, some of us might already know who spiderman is!" Ned said angrily.

"Ned!" Emma, MJ, and Peter hiss, Peter swinging around to glare at him. Ned covers his mouth, but it's too late.

Flash's mouth drops open. "You know who he is, don't you?" He asks in an awed voice.

"Nope!" Peter says, his voice a little too high to be believable.

One of the kids watching this suddenly lets out a very loud gasp. It's the same one that dropped the glitter bomb.

His mouth drops open and he stares at Peter like he just grew an extra head.

"Ohmigod." Emma says. "Peter, take him out and talk to him." She demands. Peter, confused, leads him out of the room.

They stand in the hallway. Peter akwardly stuffs his hands in his pockets as the science kids continued to gape at him.

"You- you- you're-" he can't even speak. Peter looks at him questioningly. "What am I?" He asks.

"Spiderman." The kid whispers.

Alarm immediately makes its appearance on Peter's face. "W-what? Noo...."

"Ned said that you three knew the secret identity of spiderman, witch explains why you're so close to the Avengers, but then you stood in front of the exhibit, and I realized I saw you run out of that dance, you nearly pushed me into the punch bowl in your hurry to get out." He says in amazement. "You where going to fight vulture."

Peter waves his hands in the air. "No! No, I was just going to help spiderman fight the vulture." He says frantically.

"You have the same body type as spiderman, and the sweatshirt you wore, the one in the exhibit, it's yours! I saw you wearing it!" He says.

He then looks down at the floor in emmbersement. "I used to have a crush on you. But not anymore." He assured Peter.

(I just find it funny how no one commented on how badly I fucked up embarrassment)

Peter's head was blareing alarm bells. "I let him have it! I was freinds with him."

Th science kid shook his head, and Peter felt a little bad for not noticing him. "You got the stark internship around the same time spiderman appeared."

Peter fumbled for words, but the kid cut in. "It's fine, I promise not to tell anyone." He promises, placing a hand on his heart.

Peter runs a hand through his hair. "One sec."

He pulls open the museum door.

The class is bombarding Ned and MJ with questions, witch MJ avoids calmly, but Ned is looking a little panicked.

Emma tries to quiet the class, to no avail. "One sec." Peter says to the science kid.

He slipped into the room and past the students. MJ smiles when she sees him, and Ned relaxes.

He waves them forward, towards the door, and they rush to it.

Peter darts out after them, several students yelling out in surprise as they notice him.

Peter closes the door behind him.

Ned and MJ are looking at the science kid coriousity.

He smiles widely at them. "I assume you both already know Peter is spiderman, you are his best friends, after all."

Ned turns to me. "You told him?" He asks. MJ rolls her eyes. "No, he found out himself." Peter says.

"I promised not to tell anyone." The kid promises.

Ned eyes him suspiciously. "What's your name?" He demands. The kid holds out a hand for him to shake. "Jacob, but you can call me Jake" Ned refuses to shake his hand, but MJ reaches her own hand out.

"If you tell anyone I'll personally take your head off." She says casually. Jacob looks scared. Peter had to repress a shiver. MJ could be pretty scary when she wanted to.

"Right then." Peter said, clapping his hands to try and break the awkward silence. "Let's go back in."

They do, and Jake goes back to the main group, while the trio stands off to the side.

"It's time for dinner." Emma announces, and leads them out the door again.