04 The Beginning of Forever

"Oh wow." Cam said with the same awkward laugh that Tommy had.

"Yeahhhhhhhh." He said.

The tension in the air could cut through steel.

"I guess I'll give my opinions first." Tommy said.

He sighed. "I guess... it's a little weird. It doesn't make me uncomfortable but it's just strange to have people ship you with a friend. Ya know?"

"Yeah, yeah." Cam said. "I'd have to agree. Now, how I look at it..."

She sighed. "I don't know how to word this without it sounding bad. I guess... I understand it. Because Ive seen people ship people from like a television show or something and I'd be like 'oh yeah I can see that.' But it just feels weird when you're the one being shipped."

Tommy stayed silent.

"I guess my final thoughts are... I understand it but it's strange. But then again, doesn't make me uncomfortable. So if that's what makes you happy, have a grand ol' time." She finished.

"Yeah, agreed." Tommy spoke up.

Cam looked over to see Clay enter the room and sit on his bed. He motioned for her to mute herself and she nodded.

"Hold on, I'll be back." She said into the mic before muting herself. "What's up?"

"What were you guys just talking about?" He asked.

"Someone asked what we thought about people shipping us." Cam said as she suppressed her smile.

"People are shipping you and Tommy?" He gasped.

"Yeah..." she said with an awkwardness to her voice.

"And what did you say?"

"I said that it's weird but doesn't make me uncomfortable." Cam replied.

Clay raised a brow at her as he smiled.

Cam rolled her eyes playfully. "Oh shut up! Tommy said the same thing."

He held his hands up in defense. "Okay whatever you say!"

Cam scoffed before unmuting herself. "Alright I'm back."

Silence.

"Tommy?"

Silence.

She clicked onto his stream and saw that he was doing his outro. It clicked in her head that he was muted on discord.

She waited patiently for a minute or so for him to finish.

"Hello?" He said.

"Hey." Cam replied.

"Sorry, I was doing my outro."

"It's okay. I guess I should be going now-"

"Wait!" Tommy yelled. "Stay. Just because I'm not streaming doesn't mean we can't talk."