17 Cam's First Debut

"Clay where's the mask." Cam said, opening her brother's bedroom door. "OH SHIT."

Her eyes widened at the sight. She quickly exited the room and slammed the door behind her. Dream and George were cuddling.

She stood awkwardly in the hallway, not knowing what the fuck just happened to her.

The door opened behind her causing her to spin back around.

"Do you know how to fucking knock?" Clay chuckled, handing her the mask.

"Right, sorry." She gave an awkward half smile, taking the mask from his hand and starting towards her bedroom.

"Wait, Cam." He shouted. She looked over her shoulder. "Mouth... shut." He placed a finger over his lips, signaling for her to keep whatever she saw a secret.

"Of course." She nodded lightly. "Sibling code."

"Sibling code." He repeated, disappearing back into his room.

Cam sighed as his door closed, knowing full well she was going to tell at least Tommy.

Swiftly, she entered her room and shut the door behind her. Looking at herself in the mirror, she decided that the outfit she was wearing was okay enough to show on camera.

As she sat at the foot of her bed, she decided to open Tommy's stream.

"Welcome back to the stream, boys! How is everyone doing on this fine evening?" He shouted.

She could hear him through the walls, it was like an echo.

"Today we have a little chill stream. Probably about an hour, maybe les- HOLY SHIT!"

50 gifted subs.

"You are fucking mental dude. Thank you so much."

She smiled to herself from his excitement. The way his eyes lit up everytime he got money thrown in his face was captivating.

"So, you guys know the drill of chill streams, any Q's you have, put them in chat and I will give you an A."

"Do you smell bad?" He read the chat. "Oh shut the fuck up. Listen, I know there's photos of me where I look like I smell bad. BUT I DON'T!"

His eyebrows perked up. Cam knew that he did that everytime he got an idea. She noticed the little things.

"You know what, fuck you." He said matter-of-factly. "I'm gonna phone a friend to give an opinion."

He pulled his phone out of his pocket and gave the camera a smug look.

Suddenly, Cam jumped at the notification coming from her phone.

Text from tommy :)

Oh shit.

tommy :)

follow my lead.

what the fuck are you doing...