Chp. 2

Ring, Ring, Ring

Nooooo, let me die and sleep in peace.

Sadly, that never happened. Hi, I'm Andy guys, I'm 17 years old, lives alone in my apartment, single *wink wink* and I'm getting up for school. Ugh, prison routines, anywho, I woke up, started my routine, like every other morning for school, getting dressed after my bathroom routine, my leather jacket, glasses and my coffee. I hate my height, I'm 5'5 but I feel like a 15 year old child, bleh. Oh well, I have a job at the diner in the corner where I lived, my last year of high school is awesome, to be honest, I never expected to be a senior this year. After I locked my apartment door, I headed down to the elevator and go to the front entrance. Being a senior in high school is weird but cool, you know. I went to my car, started my engine and headed to school. It was like a 10 minute drive to school, but I made it. After I entered the entrance, I parked my vehicle, I turned off my car, grabbed my backpack and headed to the front doors of prison. I collected my new schedule in the counselors office. I heard that there's gonna be a new teacher for the replacement previous teacher for harassing the ladies. The only schedule teachers name that changed is my 1st prd.
1st prd. Government/Economic
2nd prd. Math Models
3rd. Band
4th prd. Choir
5th prd. AFJROTC
6th prd. English 1301 - 1302
I don't have an 7th or 8th prd class, so I'm gucci :))
I usually sit in the middle of the cafeteria, so I sat there and waited for the bell to
ring. The truth is, I never met my true family and my friends are out there protecting the town. Sometimes we would be Spies and Detectives also, we would take out the Mafia, Drug Dealers, Supernatural Creatures trying to take over the town, and the Shipping of disappearences teenagers and kids. I'm the leader of the Blue Ocean Pack. I keep an eye out for every person in the town and I use my powers of what will happen to anyone. Now the bell rings and I'm heading to Government/Economic class.
OMG, I think I see a Greek God here,
oabeovdiexkaoasodbs
I was standing in the doorway and I see this hunky god in the billboard. He looks at the doorway and we made eye contact, his eyes are so blue electrifying, plump lips so kissable, his muscles are woof out there, his hair, I wanna ran my ha- hold up man, back up. He came to me almost running, we were face-to-face and my short self have to look up this tall tree here. His one hand was in my waist and the other caressing my cheek, I felt the sparks from this Greek God and it was smooth, makes me wanna jump into his arms. I heard about mates, soulmates, and beloved, every supernatural creature has one with a touch or sight but I thought I would never have one, that's when things are going interesting.

"Mate"

(That's them up there)

————————————————

Phew, first time I did it, ahhhhhhhh, lmk how you liked it and please, be patient about my writing and adventures coming soon loves!
This chapter is short, ik but warming up guys, stay safe and have a good day guys!!💕😚🙂