Chp. 8

Andy's POV

This morning, I woke up with my mate next to me. He's so cute, and that he begged me to stay the night with me. He was literally wearing nothing but boxers. I was tracing his tattoos and his chest. I would lick all the way. His jawline begged me to bite it. His lips are calling me. Basically his body wants me. I'm such a hormone pervert teenager. For Christ sake, he's my teacher and he's my mate. Fuck it. I felt him tensed when I was tracing his tattoos. Hehe, he opened one eye with his gorgeous morning face.

"Good morning love." I kissed his cheek.

"Indeed it is a good morning love." That huskily morning voice. He kissed my forehead. His smile, I will kill for it. Straight white teeth I melted in sight.

"Love, can I shower?"

He smirks at me, welp I'ma die, goodbye world.

"Only if I go with you love."

"In your dreams mi amor." I tried, key word tried to get him off me.

I pouted, "Please love?"

He chuckles, "No, only if I go with you."

"Your so fucking horny adult male dominant hybrid, I swear. Fine than."

With a blink of an eye, were naked near the tub. Fucking speed man. He turned on the faucet as we waited the right temperature of the water. I was too busy looking his body. His tatts and muscles, I want him to banged me all night. Luckily, the walls are soundproof.

My mate smirks at me. "Like what you see?"

I smirked at him back, "I've seen better love, all sweaty and hairy. Luckily, I already have one in front of me, but in the past was much cruelty love."

He face was priceless, welp. Next thing I know he pinned me on the wall and grind me slowly, where the water was running. Why am I always pinned??

He growled, " Your mine, and mine only. I'm the one who will look naked and sexy in front of you. Even we're alone. All mine!"

I put my left hand behind his neck and bought him closer to me while my right hand is tracing his lips and caressing his cheek, "I'm yours forever my love, but don't forget, your mine also. We're mate's, Kings and 2 to 1. I'll be damned if I see someone near you because they will choose death. Isn't that right love?"

"Of course my love, I'm yours for eternity. My wolf Rider and my Vampire Xander wants to speak with you, is that alright love?"

"I'll speak with Rider first than Xander, deal?"

He nods. I see him transform with canines and Yelllowish - Gold eye color, sexy.

He purrs, "Hello mate." His voice is deeper and huskily. Bloody hell, I'm getting turned on by his voice. Oanuviwdrswdakwrnyd.

"H-hi." Of course I would stuttered.

He chuckles, "Don't be scared, I don't bite, much." He puts his face on my back and breathes softly.

"Mmmmm, pumpkin spice, my favorite." He growls lowly. So hot.

"I wish I can mark you, but I'll wait when your ready mate."