Ch. 10

Andy's POV

"Alright, so all I need is to cast a Protection and Immortality Spell to everyone in the pack and the alliances also. I'm not gonna risk them to be dead in a second."

My family and my mate nodded. Paul, Nathan, Aiko, Judith, Bryan and Felipe are organizing the Auditorium for the feast we'll have and I'll ask some of my members as well to help us. I mind - linked them to meet me at the back yard.
All I need is:
The Original 7
Mom, Dad
Uncle's, Aunt's
Mystic Vampire
Mystic Werewolf
Necromancer
Pixie
Witch
Dragon
Ghoul
Spirit
Ghost
Siphoner
Imp
Fairy
Gnome
Dwarf
Mermaid
Cambion
Nephelam
Dhampir
Nephilim
Human - Fae
Human - Genie
Human - Spirit
Human - Alien
Dark Wolf
Fae - Dragon
Ghost - Dragon
Demon - Dragon
Vampire - Dragon
Undead - Dragon
Ghost - Demon
Undead - Fae
Angel - Witch
Alien - Dragon
Ghost - Fae
Fae - Ghoul
Phoenix - Dragon
Vampire - Phoenix
Mermaid - Dragon
Vampire - Fae
Werewolf - Witch
Vampire - Witch
Witch - Demon
Human - Angel - Witch
Ghost - Demon - Warlock
Siren - Witch - Werewolf
Ghost - Human - Witch
Alien - Dragon - Angel
Siren - Angel - Demon
Human - Demon - Fae

There, now everyone is at the back an I told them what we're gonna do.

"Listen up guys, right now, were going to put a Protection and Immortality Spell to everyone we know and my father's and my mate's kingdom as well. They're here now and once we're done, we'll train this weekend." Everyone nodded. "Good, now, let's begin, gather around brothers and sister, for tonight, we say the spell and we will ask Hecate to protect us and the Spell." Everyone said yes.

"It is say that when you call on the Triple Goddess, she comes to you. I believe her and the other Gods and Goddesses. I'm a Pagan, but I'm pretty sure that I'm a Warlock Pagan or so. Yes, I believe in magic and I do witchcraft also. I may manipulate almost anything and the powers of what similar do witches have.  She is the Greek Goddess who was capable of Good and Evil. She is associated with Magic, Witchcraft, The Moon, Doorways, and Creatures of the Night such as Hellhounds and Ghosts. I sometimes see her and hear her. She is here with me all the time when I needed her the most. Tonight, we will call her and ask her for strength and protection."

"I call you, Hecate. [Wind wooshes] I call on you now Maiden, in your unbounded potential. I call on you Mother, in all your divine power. I call in you Crone, in your arcane wisdom. We, have summoned you to protect us from the Apocalypse. We asked you to imbue your magic and powers to us Hecate. Dark Mother, Lady of the three worlds. Keeper of Key's. Mother, Maiden, Crone. We... summoned thee! Give us your strength and protection for the sake of my pack and everyone who I am with Hecate, and we shall honor thy three faces, thy three forms. Give us your strength and we will need forget you again!" [Thunder roars and the wind wooshes, than it dies down].

"Now, we do the Immortality Spell for the Pack and everyone I know."

"Gods and Goddesses, I ask you to bless us with immortality. We will never age and we will never die. Keep us young and fit. Day by day, night by night, week by week, month by month, year by year. No bullet can harm is, no disease will come to is, no death will come to us. Bless us with immortality." After that, we changed in Latin 10x.

After the spell, we went back inside and we just enjoy the party. Actually, everything is perfect and I have lots of compliments of how the place is and communicating one another.
Now, my mate is being touchy hehe. Everything is great until I see 5 unknown supernatural creatures in my vision. I told my mate to come with me. As we headed to the front I see a Satyr, Gorgon, Hobgoblin, Elve and a Wendigo in their form. Huh?

"Who and what are you!?"

"Pagans."

"What do y'all want?" my mate growled.

"To get away from them. They're nothing but planning a slaughter that we will not be party into."

I use my powers on them and they're telling the truth. Wow, why would they want to resurrect the Green Man? Isn't that a bit much?? Damn! Apocalypse it is.

"State your names than."

"I'm Theo, the Satyr."

"I'm Amanda, the Gorgon."

"I'm Jesse, the Hobgoblin."

"I'm Raymond, the Elve."

"I'm Donovan, the Wendigo."

"

Would you like to join us? As in, the pack?"

They were shocked at first but nodded slowly.

"What they say is true love, they don't to be with them." I say

"How can you trust them easily love?" My mate seemed hesitate at first.

"One of my powers is Lie Detection and Telepathic. They're telling the truth babe."

"Tonight we are celebrating for the allies I have and you are welcome to join us, if you like?" They nodded and smiled.

I led them inside and that when I saw Nathan standing next to Amanda, Aiko to Jesse, and Judith with Donovan. Oh my, mate's. Paul found his and she's a Vampire, Felipe's mate is a Ghost Witch, and Bryan's mate is a Mermaid. Who would've thought about that?? Oh well.

"You did good love, I'm proud of you." My mate purred in my ear.

I smirked at him when I turned around. I whispered in his ear that he didn't even think twice. "Why don't I show of how good I am. You know, in our room. Hmm? Or if you wanna stay here and socialize, I'm okie with that love."

Next thing I know, were in our room. Hehe ;)

------------------------------------------------------

Yeet, it's been awhile guys an I'm so sorry. Ive been caught with school and home problems but all is good. Thank you an enjoy!!❤️❤️