Late Night Visit❤️

WARNING🚨: didn't proof read
WARNING🚨: kissing

It was late at night. y/n was laying in bed ,reading her favorite book, The Fault of the Stars. Her room was dark and the only thing that is lighting her room is her lamp. She had Jonathan's t-shirt on and a pair of her shorts. She lit a candle that smelled like green apples. Her room aesthetic was perfect. Everybody in my house was sleep besides her ...well I thought everyone was.

She then hears a knock on her window. At first she was startled and turned to the window. Once she saw it was Jonathan, she giggled and opened the window. He had use her treehouse that was inches away from my bedroom window. " Jonathan, what are you doing here?" I asked him as he stepped in. "I wanted to come see you" he smiled innocently. Don't let his smile fool you. Jonathan is far from innocent. I glanced at the clock and it says 11:27pm. I turn back to him " at 11pm" I cocked a eyebrow. " no, at 11:27" he grinned and I giggled."is that my shirt" he asked me while raising one of his eyebrows. I took a few steps back " I don't know. Is it?" I say smirking. " well you still look hot in it" he says smirking too. He places both his hands on my waist and pull me closer to him, our chest touching together. I place my arms on his shoulders and ran one of my hands in his blonde hair and my nails feels satisfying on his scalp. He threw his head back slightly as his eyes rolled back. I stop and kept my arms on his shoulders and we both lean in and kiss. His pink plump lips felt lovely on mine.

We pulled away and smiled. " sooo.. why are you really here?" I asked. " no reason, I really just wanted to see you" he says leaning in for another kiss but I lean back, denying the kiss and give him the 'mhm face' while squinting my eyes. He sigh in defeat. " okay...okay. I have something for you" he said in a lower tone. He knows that I hate him buying me gifts "Jonathan, thank you babe but you know I don't like you buying me gifts. I'm going to have to decline" I say. " but thank you" I say caressing his cheeks. " please take it babe. For me?" He says it in a soft , sweet tone. I give up and accept the gift. " ok fine" I say. "Really?! Yes!" He says in a cheerful tone and I laugh a little. "Okay. Turn around and close your eyes" "Jonathannn" "please?" I turn around and close my eyes.

I feel Jonathan go behind me and something hit my upper chest. I opened my eyes and look down at a gold necklace that his name on it. I move my hair out the way so it will be easier for him to put the necklace on me. He finished and I turned around, both smiling at each other. I was beyond happy. " Jonathan, this is beautiful" I saw in a very soft tone . " you like it?" He asked in a joyful tone. "I love it" I say looking down the gold necklace. He lifts my head up using pushing his finger under my chin very gently. " I love you" he said in a more seduceful and loving tone. " I love you too" butterflies form in my stomach, just how it was the first time I met Jonathan. And then we kiss, more passionately than it was the first time. Our lips move in sync. After all that ✨ jazz✨ we decide to cuddle and I turn on the tv.

"Now everybody will know you're mines" we both laughed loud at his comment, forgetting that everyone in my house was asleep. "Y/n!" I heard my mom yell from the end of the hallway. Me and Jonathan quickly rushed out my bed to the window. I heard my mom's footsteps. As he was going he was about to go to the treehouse to hide, he turned around " see you tomorrow?" He smiled "yes:)...Now go!" I whisper yelled. He quickly peck my lips and went into the treehouse.

I ran to my bed and not even a second later my
mom opened my door. " I didn't you was up. was you on the phone?" She said. "No. I was just talking to myself" I replied, scare to death. " why is your window open?" She ask another question, squinting her eyes. "Uh, it was very hot in my room" I said, voice shaky. " oh ok... but I could have sworn I heard laugher" she said confused. I widen my eyes and replied " um yeah it was me. I was laughing at this part". I pointed to the tv but maintaining eye contact with my mom. " the funeral scene?" She shoots me with a weird face. "Haha yea... funny right?" I said very awkwardly. There was 6 second moment of silence until she said" well I'm going to sleep" and close my door.

I rushed to my window and whisper yelled " Jonathan". No response. I flash my flashlight and saw a note. I climbed into the treehouse to get it and went right back into my room. " babe, I went home :) I love you. See you tomorrow". I smiled at the note. I didn't even hear him come out he treehouse. I really think to myself and say " I'm really in love ".

Hey loves. I promise I will update my other book❤️ been super busy. Vote, comment, and read❤️❤️❤️