Breakup Makeup

⚠️Play the song for a better experience , I guess⚠️ also the song is Japanese Denim by Daniel Caesar.

Not proof read💀

me and jonathan broke up. saddest 3 months of my life. we was doing really good. We was both happy then somehow it went downhill and we both decide that we should break up. We tried to just be friends because we have the same friend group but it that didn't work so I just distanced myself from the group.
     I was currently sitting on my couch in my living room, drawing and listening to music. It was a rainy day but the sun was still shining. Many rainbows appear in my house (if you didn't know. When their is sun and rain, rainbows appear 😂) this song (song on top) started playing and I froze. Dazing off , thinking how me and Jonathan used to blast this song. A small smile creep on my face and then a tear fell off my face and on to the paper I was drawing on. Reminiscing on how me was the perfect couple but fell apart made me burst into tear. I guess all good things come to a end. I grab my throw pillow and cry, letting the pain release on my pillow.

30 minutes later:

It was still raining. Half asleep, I glance at the clock and it says 4:53 pm. Staring off into "space" again, I slightly jump as I hear a knock at the door. I look through the peephole and see the blonde hair boy I once fell in love with and is still in love. I open the wooden door and see him and beautiful blue eyes and himself drenched in rain; little droplets dropping off his hair and eyelashes. " can we talk?" he asked. His voice. His sweet soft voice , playing in my head. I just stood there. " can we?" He repeats. " I don't know can we?.... What do you wanna talk about" hesitant to let him my house. " look y/n I miss you. I don't know what happen to us but we can fix it. I - I just can't live without you. You're all I have and I don't wanna lose that." I hear the hurt in his tone and I really appreciate him opening up to me because he usually doesn't. But in the moment, I was stubborn and still hurt so I stood there with no expression. He stared into my eyes and he knew my weakness was eye contact but I didn't break it and that signal to him that I didn't wanna talk but I have to admit, I missed jonathan, a lot more than he did me but I couldn't tell him that. He was the first one to break from our eye contact. He look down at his shoes and fidgeted with his fingers. When he did that , I knew he was nervous. " I see you don't wanna talk.... I let you take in all that" I just stood there like an idiot. He looked back at me and slightly smiled for a sec " i meant what I said y/n I love you" and then he left my doorway.
  I closed my door and took in everything he said and it made me miss him more. I need jonathan. He made me happy and I really love him. I ran out the house in the rain, not caring if I got wet. I called after him " JONATHAN" As I see his back walking still on my block in the rain sad and turn around and looked at me. I walked to him and kissed him very passionately. All my hurt and sadness was gone. I wrapped my legs around his torso, loving the feeling of his arms wrapped around me
" I love you jonathan" I said softly.

——————

Heyyyy guys. It's been months... I'm sorry. I made this book during school and school was hard for me. But is summer and I don't go to school until September 13 so I'm gonna to try to update this book a lot ❤️❤️❤️. This one is short but I like it but it's kinda cheesy 😂 vote, comment, read❤️