dear jon,

dear Jon,

I miss you everyday. I miss your smile, your hair, your eyes, your laugh, your ability to make me smile. There isn't a day that goes by that I don't think about you. People say God took him for a reason and that it was your time to go but it wasn't. You was suppose to stay with me and live a long happy life. I wish everyone had a friend like you. you were special, in a good way. you was born to thrive in life and to be somebody. I knew you was going to be someone big. You have what I call Je ne sais quoi. You were so charming and had the biggest heart. When I am with you, you make me feel like no one can hurt me. You made me feel safe and saved. The more you're gone, the more of myself I lose. It doesn't feel the same without you. why did you leave me? Why did you have to leave me on this shitty earth alone? You were the only one that understood me. I love you and I was in love with you. I loved your kisses and you hugs from behind. I loved you laughing at my jokes that we funny and the times that we would stay up into 4am and just talk & laugh about the dumbest stuff. Life isn't fair. You was my joy in life, my savior , my everything. You made me feel so alive inside when I was at my lowest and I thank you for that. Thank you for everything, Jon . For the laughs, for the hugs & kisses, the advice, everything. Please come back to me Jon. One year without you seems like an eternity. We miss you, I miss you.

Sincerely, your best friend.
November 13, 2004

This was short but sweet but also sad. I came with this off the top of my head and is currently crying🫶🏼