True feelings💓

*a long one

9 year old y/n and jonathan:

Jonathan stared at y/n , not saying a word just smiling. Y/n staring at the view. Sitting on the top of the jungle gym. "Wanna be best friends?" Jonathan says. Y/n now looking at him, putting her hand on top of his and smiles "yes" she says. They pause and y/n tags him "you're it!" She jumps down and begins to run and laugh, jonathan following after her....

Years has passed and jonathan and y/n still remain the best of friends. Every one thought they was dating and would tease them but they both knew that they were just bestfriends and nothing more. Y/n developed a crush on jonathan and at some point she thought he liked her back but then he got a girlfriend... named Emerald. Emerald was pretty ,long brown curly hair, hazel eyes, 5'6 but she was really mean... well only to y/n. This happened when they was 16. They are all 19 at the moment.
—————————————————————————

Jon's pov:

bae🖤

Bae🖤: I don't think this is gonna to work out...

What did I do wrong?: me

Bae🖤: you aren't good enough. You don't
Spoil me, don't text me Gm and gn everyday,
You're doing everything wrong. I can't be with
A guy like that

Emerald can we talk?: me

Read: 11:54 pm.

————————————————————————
3rd person:
Jonathan through his phone at the wall in anger. Emerald has cheated and has left him before. He knew he deserved better and that he deserved real love. He just decided to say home and sleep all day. The only person that could cheer him up is y/n. She knew the right words to say, the right things to do. She was perfect. He gives a little smile as remembering y/n is coming home for spring break tmrw. His smile faded as just remembering what we went though and closes him eyes to sleep.

Y/n pov:

I driving home today from college today. I'm truly excited to see my family and my best friend jonathan. I have a very special surprise for them. As I'm driving I think about the memories me and Jon had as kids. Me thinking about his gorgeous face, his beautiful eyes, perfect lips- anddd we are going off track. Besides I got over my crush on Jon or so I think I did .

Jon's pov:

It 9:21 am the next day and I just out my sleep as I remember y/n is coming back. I run out to the store to get some flowers for her. She hates roses so I got her peonies, her favorites. I get them and drive to her mother's house.

Y/n pov:

I arrive at my mother's house and I take a deep breath and walks in. I'm greeted by my whole family including Jon. I run and hug him tight. "Hi y/n" he says in my ear as I hug him. I take a deep breath and exhale out, closing my eyes as I hug Jon taking in his cologne, missing his touch. I made friends in college but they don't compare to my Jon .

Jon's pov:
She hugs me tight. I smell her brown sugar scented perfume. I take it in and it gives me a sense of Comfort. I look over her shoulders and see some guy. I'm think who tf is this guy. We let go and she looks back at the guy and she goes over and hugs him. "Who's this" I say looking at him. Her family then looks at me and then at him. Y/n eyes goes wide.