Chapter 22

chapter 22

Do CONTEST!

**Lydia POV** 

"Hey Jay!" I said smiling at my perfect boyfriend and mate. Boy if only he knew how much I really loved him. He smirked and I let him in.  

"Is Autumn ready yet? Will is outside having a heart attack." he laughed as I joined him. He smiled and I returned it.  

"Lemme check, love." I turned and headed upstairs as my dress swayed around me. It was a summer dress but I was never cold so it didn't really matter. My silver flats went perfectly with my light purple dress. I stopped at the top of the stairs and called, " Autumn! We're all waiting on you!" I walked further down the hall and stopped outside Autumns door and knocked before walking in.  

"Hi," she said simply as she sat at the very edge of her bed.  

"What's wrong?" she sighed and got up and looked towards the window. Her face etched with worry as her eyebrows pulled together. She sighed, and turned around. 

"Nothing, I'll tell ya later. Let's go to this party!" she seemed enthusiastic as I studied her dress. Floral dress but the bottom was elastic so it pulled in to her knees, sort of like a shower cap. She had worn blue ankle boots that also matched her dress. She smiled and she headed toward the door, but not before quickly looking towards the bathroom. I thought nothing of it as I followed her out; she merely smiled back to me. She slowly descended the stairs and paused when she saw Jay texting.  

'What's wrong?' I asked her and she immediately shut me out. My wolf growled but I superseded it. Jay looked up and complimented Autumn; he said she looked nice and grabbed my right hand. I smirked at him and he rolled his eyes. We always tease each other with our eyes. It's fun to me.  

'What's wrong with Autumn?' 

I shrugged mentally. 

'First you keep secrets and now she's keeping secrets; what's with you two?' 

I pushed him out of my head and he frowned. We walked out of the double doors and headed toward where William was pacing; while the only thing I was thinking of is how long I could hold my own secret in. I mean I am a runaway. My dad would have sent his people to look for me, but never would he dare to cross in to Shukla territory. I wish I could just blurt out my feelings! I wish i could tell Jay the truth that I'm really THE-

Bc I need new werewolves. So can people send me a message? Fill this in:

Name: first last 

Age: 

About them: past present future?

**Jays POV** 

'Something's wrong with our mates' I sent to Will as Lydia kicked me out of her head again.  

'Something's always wrong with them but i feel Autumns anxiousness and anxiety; so something is up' his wolf sighed. Maybe Will was just as tired as I was, with trying to figure out how our mates functioned. It was an odd situation. 

'Are they on their period or somethin?' I looked to Will as he gazed at Autumn and her mind was in a different place, not down to earth. She went straight to Will and hugged him. I smelled her essence and she sighed in to his chest.  

'No,' he said happiness over coming him just by holding her.  

'Well Lydia is. That's odd I thought her and Autumn were always the same cycle, but then again Lydia is a werewolf and they bleed twice as many times as humans do but for shorter amounts of time, so I dunno, dude.' I shrugged and he responded with a shrug too. We didn't bother with it as we walked down to Adams house- also known as- the meeting house. Boy, girls were so confusing. Scratch that! MATES WERE CONFUSING! 

____________ 

Vote, comment, do contest

Okay. I felt bad so here's a new POV. Guess who!; whoever guesses right first gets dedication for 23.

"Mia!" I hissed lowly, "sush!" she hissed back at me as we stared down upon the human girl and her pack of canine protectors. God if they only knew that I was secretly working for the Rana pack and the second in command for my fathers army, then they would surely cower in my presence. But Alpha Rana said I couldn't kill anyone until I brought Autumn and her little Werewolf friend Lydia to him. He planned to kill Lydia in front of Autumn and then kill Autumn while Recording it all. That was going to hit those Willie and Jay kids hard, I felt a pang of guilt but it disappeared as I saw them all hold hands and start to walk to the meeting where I happen to have my girl on the inside, I laughed evilly as birds took off from the branches of trees. Willie boy looked towards the birds and surveyed the area. I ducked low as did Mia. She was a new born with red eyes that would soon fade to a light shiny black. But once you get as heartless as me you will have black dull eyes. Her five foot six inch body stood over mine while I crouched. She looked around as she surveyed the area. While she did that I looked toward her body and smirked at her cliché black hair and red eyes. That's all everyone every had when you became a vampire. It the only thing you can have.  

"Let's go, I'm hungry and the show will start soon," she said smoothly as she winked and walked toward the edge of the roof. She looked back at me as she stepped off the roof and fell to the ground below. I shook my head as I looked up to the darkening sky.  

"How come I always corrupt all my newborns?" I stood and stretched my arms. My stomach filled with acid as if trying to burn a whole in me. I was starving and I knew I needed to eat too. So with that I jumped from the roof and landed to the grassy ground.  

"I really wish I had gotten to Autumn first," 

Mia came up next to me, "Why's that?" I sighed as she was completely oblivious.  

"Because then maybe she would be able to see the next dawn," 

She laughed mercilessly,  

"Fuck her! You're mine now." she smiled at me and I looked to her beaming immortal face. She was so stupid to say that.  

"I was never yours," I laughed and she looked blank as I moved quickly and snapped her neck. She instantly perished while I looked the way they had walked.  

"Filthy newblood" I quickly walked to the woods and hid among the trees.  

Autumn Falls... Tsk Tsk

What a shame you'll be dead in a couple hours.