~10~ Claret Jackets and Sticky Notes

Y/N's pov

Our recess got over but I was so occupied in testing out more theories and talking with the gang that the time slipped out of my mind and I realised I was about the 15 minutes late for my class already.

Great.

15 mins (MINs. MIN as in MIN Yoongi, get it? Gosh I'm hilarious) late on my first day of school.

Wonderful job Y/n. That's going to be a wonderful thing to jot down in my graduation form, I sarcastically chided in myself.

I rushed and sprinted towards my class. I had music class right now and according to Namjoon, the music class was held in the basement.

I continued dashing down the stairs and finally reached the basement.

I went to the door, thinking of all sorts of apologies I would give the teacher.

Oddly enough I found the room empty. I did not even see any music instruments.

"Huh". "Maybe class hasn't started yet?" I said out loud, talking to the mirrored walls.

Was I early?

Did I have to get my own instruments or would they provide them to me, though I don't think I'd be able to get a drum set to school.

I did have my drum sticks with me tho. I waited for the rest of the class to come while I practised playing drums in thin air.

Soon I found myself yawning. I was still quite tired, I was busy travelling from Busan to Seoul.

I shook my head. "You can't fall asleep Y/n."

Imagine how embarrassing it would be if I was sleeping and the teacher walked in. I could not risk that.

I took out my headphones and played 'Sex,money,feelings,die' by Lykke Li.

I managed to stay wake for some time. Soon one of my favourite songs came on, baseline.

That song always made me energized. I was trying to learn how to play that on drums. The singer's rapping always made me awestruck . Unfortunately the rapper has not done a face reveal yet so his beautiful face is a mystery.

I started playing the song on drums in thin air. Imagination is great isn't it?

Eventually I started tiring out. I shifted from the mirrored wall to the cemented block-like pillar beside.

I slouched down, my back resting against the uncomfortably cold pillar.

By this time I stopped giving a damn about staying awake for my class. They did say you have to take care of yourself before other things and shit and sleeping is as important as bathing and brushing on a daily bases (I learnt that from Yoongi hyung).

I tried making myself comfortable (spoiler alert: there were not many ways)as possible, considering I was sleeping against a pillar.

It almost looked like those type of poles you found in stri- IN THE FIRE STATION. THE FIRE STATION I MEAN. NOTHING MORE, NOTHING LESS.

I cursed my perverted mind because now all I could imagine was- you don't wanna know.

I soon drifted off to dream land. In the middle of my zizz, I could smell a scrumptious dish, the delicacy's aroma wafting around my body, which now felt surprisingly warm.

I marvelled at the power of my dream. I could actually sniff and relish the pleasing and relaxing aroma of the Tteokbokki that I was eating, more like devouring (shut your kinky mind. It was just normal FOOD)in my dream ( Wot? Don't pretend as if you've never dreamed of food)