~3~The First Day of the Last Year in School

Namjoon's pov

My beautiful sleep was ruined by a familiar bothersome noise. It was my alarm clock, in case you're wondering. I smashed my alarm clock as I wanted to sleep more but instantly sat up straight as I checked the clock. Yup. Just as I'd suspected. I had broken yet another alarm clock with my godly powers of destruction. I sighed and plopped back in my bed. Then I woke up groaning as I remembered that today was the first day of school. I made my bed neatly and checked the time on my clock only to remember that I broke it. 'I better get that fixed later', I thought to myself.

I showered quickly and got dressed in my favorite pair of black ripped jeans and topped off with a honey colored t-shirt. I draped a bomber jacket over my shoulders and finished my look by embellishing my fingers and ears with earrings and rings. I don't usually wear many accessories but since it was the first day of school and I wanted to make a good impression, I let there be an exception.

I got out of my room and knocked on the door of the room, which was next to mine, despite knowing that no one was gonna answer the door.

After I knocked for like 5 times, I pushed the handle of the door and made my way inside the room. On the bed, under the Kumamon duvet, rested a lump. The same person who wanted to be reborn as a rock in his next life. That person was the one and only Min Yoongi a.k.a. one my best friends (he just doesn't admit it)

I searched around the room and saw a golf stick.

"This should suffice", I thought to myself.

I gently prodded the sleeping figure, trying to wake the person up as quickly as I could.

As soon as I saw the person shift and turn, I made a run for the door and dashed out of there as soon as possible.

You think I over reacted.

I think not

When it comes to a sleeping Min Yoongi, there is no word such as overreaction.

Being one of his closest friends ,I warn you ,if you ever have to wake him up from his sacred slumber, just make sure that you are out of the room under the count of 10 because although Yoongi is as lazy as a sloth and won't bother catching you ,you will definitely get an earful from him if you stay in the room longer than half a second.

After hearing a few grumbles and curses I saw Yoongi shuffle down the hallway and enter the hall.

"Morning hyung", I greeted.

"Morning Joon", he grumbled. "Why did you wake me up so early though? "he questioned. "It's not even 12".

"I know hyung, but I think you've forgotten that today is the first day of school", I responded.

"And...?" "You woke me up so early because...?", he said still not getting my point.

"Because", I sighed "You're the only one who knows how to cook. Kook can cook well but he's still learning and I? We all know how well that ends up".

"Ok fine I'll cook you guys breakfast only if you promise me not to enter the kitchen", hyung stated.

A guy like me who did not even know how to cut onions couldn't have been more happy

"Great", I said grinning. "Now I'll go wake Kook up".
"No need to wake me hyung", Jungkook stated, entering our conversation.
"Oh you're up already Kookie? Well that's good. Just hurry and come down for breakfast", I state.
"Oh, err...umm Namjoon hyung are you going to be co-"

Jungkook did not get the chance to finish his sentence as Yoongi butted in between

"Never in a million years will I let the god of destruction enter the kitchen. Don't worry Kook. I'm making breakfast", hyung replied

I rolled my eyes at the exaggeration.

"Yeah yeah just get ready".

After eating our breakfast, the three of us head out of our shared apartment and start walking to the bus stop chatting all the while, ready to face school

While talking I noticed Jungkook biting his nails, a habit that signified that he was nervous

Jungkook was actually only 15 but because he had great caliber in studies, he was shifted 2 classes above which gave him more time to spend with us

"Hey kook, you'll do great I know it", I reassure him
"Thank you Namjoon hyung", he says flashing his signature bunny smile

We head to the office and collect out timetables

I shared almost all of my subjects with Yoongi and Jungkook except English and as it turns out English was my first class of the day

"Oh well, looks like I'll have to part from here guys" "Bye Yoongi hyung! Bye Kookie!"
"Bye Joon", Yoongi states as Jungkook waves me a goodbye

I enter the class. It's empty as for now. "Well there's no harm in being early", I think to myself

I take out my glasses and take out a book to kill the time

"I wonder who my new classmates are going to be", I think to myself

...................

A/n: Hello dear readers. Sorry for the late update. I'm actually not at home. I've come to visit my grandma who's been quite sick 😢
I'm sorry if there are any typos because I'm actually typing this update on my I pad
You see my mother changed her Gmail password only to forget it *sigh* so now I can't log in on my laptop. Anyways I think I've wasted enough of your time for today

Bye my lovelies. Stay safe and stay happy

P.S.  Thank you so so much @Noortaekook for voting on this story (she is one of my fav authors. Check her stories out)