~12~ Smurfs and Handkerchiefs

Jin's pov

After our recess was over I went to my locker to check my schedule. I grinned when I remembered that I shared the rest of the following classes with my friends.

"C'mon hyungs let gooooo", Tae said, enthusiastically. Hoseok chuckled while saying "At least let us change into our P.E. uniforms Tae.

We went to the changing rooms and quickly changed in our outfits.

I took my water bottle along with me, in case I or any of the guys get thirsty, and judging the amount of energy Tae was using, he would need to quench his thirst sooner or later.

We walked together still chatting as my mind went to the same dimpled boy I was gawking at minutes ago during recess.

I quickly snapped out of it and focused on what my friends were talking about. They all seemed serious about it, well not Jimin though. He seemed to be shaking his head but at the same time lost in his thoughts as if actually pondering over the topic Hoseok and Taehyung were discussing.

Hoseok turned to me and asked, "What do you think Jin Hyung?"

"What are you guys even talking about?" I asked, genuinely confused.

"Hyung!", Tae exclaimed exasperated. "We were debating on such an important question and here you are, not even knowing what we are talking about", he nagged.

"Aish", I said. "Just tell me already what it is?" "I might be able to help you. After all, I am the eldest", I stated, spitting out facts.

"Cutting all this chitter-chatter", Hobi interrupted. "The question was if a Smurf starts to choke, what color will it become?"

"Since Smurfs appear to be vertebrates, we can assume they also have heme in their blood. Now when a naked-skinned vertebrate is choked, namely humans, their faces turn red because surface capillaries in the skin dilate and blood rushes in. Assuming the same thing happens to Smurfs, their faces would turn purple", stated Taehyung.

"No they would remain blue just like we do when we choke", Hoseok reasoned.

"What the actual-", was all that came from my mouth before I blanked.

After my mental shut down, I finally regained my senses and said "I have three questions for you guys."

"First off how tf do you know all that Taehyung and how do you know all those advanced terms and shit?"

"My knowledge is quite advanced when it comes to gaming and cartoons", he stated, proud.

"Second off, Tae, this question is also for you, why on earth are you referring to people as humans instead of using the terms 'we' like Hobi did?" "You sound like your some intergalactic Martian or something.

"And lastly ", I continued with a stoic expression "Who's idea was this?"

"It was his idea!", both of them said in unison, pointing at each other accusingly.

"Liar"

"Tattletale"

I smacked the back of their heads with the palms of my hand. "Oww hyungie", said Hoseok, rubbing his head in attempts to reduce the pain. "That hurt."

"C'mon Jimin.", I said ignoring those dumbheads.

We walked all the way to the ground. There was an amphitheater where we usually attended/performed our assemblies, performances, and workshops. The ground was located behind the said amphitheater.

We reached the ground which was quite muddy as it had rained yesterday. The usual lush green trimmed grass was now covered with splatters of mud and earth.