Chapter Eight..

Armin PoV

"Hello Armin.." It sounds like a female's voice. I turn around to see who it was. It was..Annie! "Annie! B-but how?" I ask. "I don't know how. The rock suddenly shattered." She shrugged. "Armin follow me. We need to talk." She sternly says. "U-umm okay.." I reluctantly reply. She takes my hand and walk up the stairs, to outside. We both sit at a nearby bench. "I need to thank you because.. For years.. You came to talk to me.. Thank you.." "Huh.. Oh it's fine!" I reply. "But why? Why did you bother to talk to a rock that couldn't so much as grunt a response back to you..? There.. Must have been more cheerful girls out there right?" "Annie.. That's... No.." "Annie I did it because I wanted.. To see you.." I say. "Why?" I was kind of shocked by her reaction. "Huh? Do you really not get it?" "No, I don't." She replies. I groaned in frustration and crashed my lips into hers. I pull away and ask "Now do you get it.?" "Yes.." She replies. "Annie.. I love you.." I say, while sweating for a response. "Armin.....I.. Love you too.." She says and pecks me on the lips.

Mikasa PoV

I hear a knock on my door and get up from my bed and walk to the door to open it. It was Eren. "What are you doing here?" I ask annoyed.

Hey people! I'm very sorry for the short chapter! I'm making a one-shot for you guys! So I'll try and upload chapters every now and then! But for now..

Bye!