Chapter Nine..

Mikasa PoV

"What do you want?" I ask annoyed. "I just want to say..I'm sorry.. For saying I hated you, for leaving you to die and being harsh and cold to you when we were younger.." Eren said. His eyes were not filled with sorrow or anything like a person would have when they feel apologetic. His eyes had anger. Eren saying sorry? That doesn't sound right. Without think I closed the door on Eren instead of saying 'It's okay. I forgive you!'. 

Eren PoV 

I tried apologising to Mikasa to what I have done to her. But.. She shut the door on me. I don't know why but it really crushed my heart. It really did. Then the thought hit me.. Do I love Mikasa Ackerman? Nahhh, it can't be. I've always known her as a nuisance. I thought a bit more on if I love her or not. I didn't have any leads so I walked back to my room. Then something hit me. It wasn't an object or anything of the sort, it was a thought. I think I was jealous of Jean once. He said Mikasa's hair is beautiful. But I heard that. So I told Mikasa to cut her hair in case she gets injured in a manuevering accident. But most of the girls had long hair, they tied it up. But why am I giving so much thought into this? It's just Mikasa.

I heard a knock on my door so I went to open it. It was Floch. "So Jaeger sir, you need to clarify the plan. Are you doing the rumbling or not." He said. "Yeah I will. Even if it ends up killing Historia." "Sir. What about Mikasa and Armin? Aren't they your best friends?" "Yeah I guess. But I said and did something that teared our friendship apart." I reply. "Yeah but did you do that on purpose?" Floch asks. "I don't know. Part of me feels like I did do it on purpose and part doesn't.  And hey! Why are you getting in my personal life?!" I retort. "O-oh sorry sir! I'll be going now! I'll inform the other Jaegerists the plan." He salutes and leaves. 

~Time Skip~

Mikasa PoV 

I'm in Historia's room talking to her because it's been a long time since I talked to her. "So Historia, when's the baby due?" I ask. "Just about next week.." She replies with a harsh tone. I frown thinking the old Historia would be cheery and full of joy and now the new one has turned like Levi. I snapped out of my thought when I heard something loud like thunder.. I look out the window to see the walls crumbling with colossus titans coming out of them. Until.. We heard a voice.

 "Here me, all subjects of Ymir. My name is Eren Jaeger. I now speak to all the subjects of Ymir by the way of the Founding Titan's power. Every wall on the island of Paradis has been unhardened. All of the titans buried within them have begun to walk. My goal.. Is to protect the people of Paradis, who bore me and raised me. But the world desires the extinction of the people of Paradis. Over countless years, their hatred has grown beyond this island. They surely will not stop until they have killed every one of the subjects of Ymir. I reject their desire. The titans of the walls will trample and rumble all the lands beyond this island. Until their lives there.. Are eliminated from this world." Eren? Please don't do this. Please..

Done! This took longer than expected. Sorry to the people who were waiting! And sorry for the very short chapter. Anyways I'll see you in the next one!

Bye!