Chapter Ten..

Hi! Sorry for the late update but heres a chapter just for you guys!

Mikasa PoV

"Mikasa!"

"Mikasa!"

I snapped out of my trance as I hear Annie calling my name. "What happened..?" I ask. "You seriously were unconscious with your eyes open this whole time?" "Yeah?" I said. Annie opened her mouth to speak but Jean did instead. "Okay, so basically Eren transformed into the founding titan and is destroying the lands beyond the walls so Hange is sacrificing her life so we have time to think about our next move.. And a summary of it all.. We have to kill Eren.." Jean said.  My eyes became lifeless hearing this. Annie grabbed the collar of my shirt and said "Mikasa! Just focus on saving everyone!! You don't need to think about anything else.." I unwillingly said "..Okay."

"Alright. Jean will secure the dynamite. Mikasa, me and Connie will kill the titan puppets. Annie will help. After Jean activates the dynamite, Armin will transform into the colossus titan to end it all. So Armin you go to stay here in the blimp. Okay?" Levi asked. "Yes!" "Now does everyone else get the plan?" "Yes!" We reply.

We all jumped out of the blimp and headed to our area where we need to be. I had something to confess. "EREN! I HOPE YOU CAN HEAR ME!! BUT I LOVE YOU!! I DIDN'T MEAN TO IGNORE SO.. PLEASE STOP!! SO WE DON'T HAVE TO KILL YOU. WE CAN HAVE A FAMILY TOGETHER AND EVERYTHING, OR IF YOU PREFER HISTORIA I DON'T MIND BUT PLEASE STOP DOING THIS!!!!!" I screamed out hoping Eren heard me. Oh right.. Annie told me not to think of anything else..

I see Connie flying over to Levi but.. He didn't see the titan behind him.. It grabbed him.. Tore his head off, bit him chewing his bones.. I covered my eyes in horror. I wish I could've saved him somehow.. 

"Everybody back to the blimp!" Jean shouted meaning that he's ready to trigger the dynamite. I get back to the blimp with the help of my ODM gear. Everyone got back except Jean.. He got caught up in the explosion. Before he died I saw him mouth 'I love you' to me. I felt so guilty.. Why couldn't I save my comrades?

"Armin NOW!!" Levi instructed. Armin jumped out of the blimp and bit his hand turning into the colossus titan. When the smoke cleared up the founding titan and the titans of the walls are nothing but bones. Goodbye Eren..

Done! I hope you enjoyed this chapter. This story is coming to an end soon. So.. For now..

Ja Ne!