Chapter 3: A Secret Pervert?

Scene Change

It was a beautiful day, birds are chirping, flowers are blooming, a perfect day to be outside, but Lev decided to do the opposite and stay at home and was planning on streaming plug and play, a recently requested game that he'll grant. Lev was now in his streaming room, with a bottle of Milo (basically a hot chocolate) ready to play, he downloaded the game and made an announcement that his stream is about to start.

He started his stream and his chat was immediately filled.

Lev: Heh, eager to see me, eh? Alright, I've seen your requests and I'll grant one of it! I'll play plug and play today with no knowledge about it!

The chat was happy that their request was grant while some we're sad because there's wasn't.

Lev: Don't worry all do a special week every other week! I'll call it "Request Week"! As the name suggests you guys will send me your requests for the day and I'll pick randomly! Alright with that out of the way let's play!

Lev started playing and at the screen was a plug and the socket.

Lev: ....I feel like I'm about to witness the weirdest shit ever in existence.....

IHaveCripplingDepression: He has no idea lolz!

He inserted the plug and it changed into the title screen, Lev tried to figure out how to get out of the title screen since there are no buttons, his chat was quietly laughing their asses off while Lev's brain is trying to process everything.

Lev: ....halp.....

The chat told him how to get out of the title screen and did as he was told, Lev now witness a man with a head replaced with a plug, he clicked the man and he ran the opposite direction, he then spam-clicked the man and it stopped and fell over. He watched the scene as another man came out of a door out of nowhere and ran, Lev took a sip of his Milo and let the man run.

Lev: I bet 20 dollars that this man will end up like the previous guy....

SymmetricalBoi21: Hehehe....

He waited for a while and it did happen, the screen then changed to the starting screen but the plug was in.

Lev: Did I press the wrong button..?

He unplugged the plug then it changed to a button, he pressed it and it changed yet again into two men that we're connected to a wire, he pulled them closer and they hugged.

Lev: This is manly.....

Now it changed to a line of men, he clicked one and it tapped the one next to it, it kept going until the last one was pushed.