Chapter 12: Feels Good & Reactions

I'm back at it again with the late updates, y'all should know what I'm about to say so I'm not even gonna say it ->-, also italics means speaking in JP

I'm back at it again with the late updates, y'all should know what I'm about to say so I'm not even gonna say it ->-, also italics means speaking in JP. Anyways I hope you enjoy today's chapter, let's get started!

3rd POV

As the days past by, Lev managed to meet quite the amount of his Senpais within theses days that were Suisei or Psy-senpai as Lev calls her usually, Fubuki or Best Friend-chan (BF-chan), Okayu & Korone or NeInu Duo and a few more, currently he is in the Music room and is trying to complete the lyrics for a new song as he spins the pen around his fingers skillfully.

Lev: Hmm.... What to add here....

Lev continues to spin his pen while think of fitting lyrics but his spinning was cut off by Calli who entered with a tray that holds a cup of ramen, some small snacks and two mugs of creamy coffee.

Calli: Can't find words?

Lev: Yeah, I can't think of anything for this part....

Lev handed the lyric sheet to Calli as she inspects it, she nods every now and then, signifying that he did something good and haven't had a mistake yet. He lays his head on the table as he stares at the designs imprinted on the cup of ramen when his eyes widen before a smile formed on his face.

Lev: I think I got it....

Calli: Hmm? How?

Lev: Let's just say: "Some answers are just infront of us but we're too focused on something else to see it..!"

Calli: Oh-ho~? Since when did you get those smart mouth of yours~?

Lev: Care to find out, darling~?

Calli: Oh~! Fighting back aren't we?

Lev: I'll play as the predator this time and.... You'll be my prey~~~

He says as he lightly chokes Calli in a joking manner but for some reason she stares at him with wide eyes and a very flustered face.

Lev: Ehehehe~