Chapter 6

You walked out of the room, positive that you left everyone but Spencer laughing. You smiled and walked towards Hotch's office. A few feet from Hotch's door, Morgan clapped you on the shoulder.

      "You got Lover Boy in there tongue-tied," Morgan laughed at the image. You laughed as well.

      "Maybe we'll have some more fun on the plane," you said as you walked into Hotch's office.

      "Close the door please (Y/N)," Hotch didn't even look up from his desk.

      "What's up Aaron?" you asked a little concerned.

      "Nothing much. Just glad you're here, after y'know, Arizona," Hotch paused.

      "I'm okay. Thank you. Now was there something you wanted to talk about?" you got straight to the point.

      "No. Just wanted to make sure you were okay (Y/N)," Hotch stated.

      "Okay bro. I'll see you in 15 minutes on the plane," you smiled and walked out of the door. You walked over to your desk, which was coincidentally right next to Spencer's. He was reclined in his chair reading. Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by the looks of it.

      "You ever read that one before?" you asked.

      "Actually no," Spencer replied.

      "You're gonna cry," you laughed when he stopped reading to look at you.

      "Why? (Y/N), what happens?" Spencer asked genuinely concerned.

      "Someone dies. That's all I'm gonna spoil for you Spencer Reid," you laughed as he stumbled over his words.

      "So who's your favorite character?" you stopped him.

      "Professor Trelawney and Sirius Black," he answered with a fond smile. You gave a heartless chuckle.

      "What is it? It isn't one of them right?" Spencer started to sit up, "It cannot be them! (Y/N) please tell me you're joking!" You laughed as Spencer slowly became hysterical.

      "We've got 15 minutes left right?" he suddenly became stoic.

      "More like 13 but yeah," you answered, "Why?"

      "I'm going to finish this book and we'll need to talk," Spencer replied sounding like it was the most obvious thing ever.

      "But how? You've got like three quarters of the book left!" you protested.

      "I can process 20,000 words per minute. So I'll be done shortly after we board the plane. And then we will have approximately 4 hours and 10 minutes to discuss the book," Spencer spoke in return. You nodded in understanding and left him to read.