𝑑𝑢𝑚𝑏 𝑏𝑢𝑛𝑛𝑦

ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ ᴛʜɪs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀɪɴs ᴇxᴘʟɪᴄɪᴛ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇɴᴛ !

ᴄᴡ: ᴏʀᴀʟ (ғ ʀᴇᴄɪᴠɪɴɢ) ғɪɴɢᴇʀɪɴɢ (ғ ʀᴇᴄɪᴠɪɴɢ) ᴅᴇɢʀᴀᴅɪɴɢ, ᴅᴀᴅᴅʏ ᴋɪɴᴋ, ᴄʀᴇᴀᴍᴘɪᴇ, ᴅᴜᴍʙɪғɪᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ, sᴘɪᴛɪɴɢ, sɪᴢᴇ ᴋɪɴᴋ, ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ɪs ᴄᴀʟʟᴇᴅ ʙᴜɴɴʏ, sʟɪɢʜᴛ ᴏᴠᴇʀsᴛɪᴍᴜʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴ. ʏᴇᴀ ɪᴋ ɪᴛs ғɪʟᴛʜʏ

(unedited)

You smiled as Matsukawa got up from the tub wrapping a towel around his waist, water droplets sticking to his toned tattooed chest. He walked to the linen cabinet pulling out a towel holding it open for you, you got up from the bath, the water sloshing around as you got up. Issei wrapped you up in the towel picking you up and walking you to his bedroom. You giggled as he gently tossed you down on the bed hovering over you.

"You are so perfect my love" he whispered in your ear before kissing down your neck and your collarbones. You let out a sigh relaxing into the expensive mattress feeling your boyfriend slowly kiss down your body.

"It's all for you, everything baby," he said slowly taking off your towel. Your hands came up to his hair running your fingers through the curly locks.

"What do you mean?" you said moaning a little as he wrapped his lips around your nipple, suckling on it and biting down gently.

"I mean everything all the dresses, jewelry, cars, all of it you can have anything you like I'll never tell you no princess," he said sitting on his knees between your spread legs. He brings two of his thick fingers to your mouth pressing down hard on your tongue letting your drool coat his fingers and slide down his wrist.

"Such a messy little slut" he smirked before pulling the fingers out of your mouth, s string of saliva connecting his fingers to your tongue. Issei scooched down the bed so he was face to face with your drooling cunt that was desperately fluttering around nothing.

"You dirty girl, this wet over daddy shoving a couple of fingers in your mouth?" he said one of his thick fingers running along your slit before spreading your folds exposing your quivering cunt. Issei smirked licking his lips, you could hear him obscenely gathering spit in his mouth before puckering his lips spitting directly into your hole, his fingers following right after his spit fingering his spit into you.

"Daddy" you moaned feeling his fingers scissoring your hole, trying to prep you to take his cock later in the night, but it didn't matter how many times he would make you cum on his fingers or tongue, it was always a struggle to take him.

"So fucking tight bunny, how many times have I split you open with my cock? And your still this tight, such a pretty pussy" he said his fingers still moving mercilessly inside of you his lips coming to wrap around your clit sucking harshly sending you to the first of many orgasms.

"Fuck daddy" you squealed as your finger dug in his hair pushing his face deeper into your cunt. Issei chuckled against you sending vibrations through your body. You whined as he began to lap up your cum eating you like a man starved, the stimulation of your first orgasm lingering, the sounds of issei's pornographically loud slurping, and his mouth working wonders is what hurled you into your second orgasm. That what had your hips pushing off the bed and yelling his name. He pulled back slapping your cunt lightly laughing at you each time you'd jolt.

"Want you, daddy, need you stretch me out like you do no one better" you whined, issei pulled off his towel cock bobbing against his toned abdomen. Issei got up and stood at the edge of the bed, he grabbed you by the ankles pulling you to him. His cock laid hot and heavy on your pussy, he slid his dick between your labia, rocking his hips back and forth giving himself a pussy job

"Daddy no more teasing, I want you now" you whimper every time his fat cockhead bumps your twitching clit. Issei ignores your request moving faster. Hitting your clit harder sending you into orgasm number three.

"Now let's see if this pretty pussy is gonna let me in," he said pulling you closer to him putting your legs on his shoulders. Issei tilted his head down spitting on his cock, he stroked himself a couple of times before seething himself halfway into your tight cunt.

"Fuck!" you squealed feeling already impossibly full and he hadn't even bottomed out. He put two of his fingers in his mouth sucking on them before bringing the wet fingers to rub tight circles trying to soothe the discomfort.

"Cmon bunny let daddy use your messy little hole, let me in" he groaned giving you slow shallow strokes slowly easing more and more of himself inside of you. You let out a shaky breath relaxing allowing him to bottom out the tip of his cock bumping your cervix. You sighed closing your eyes letting the overwhelming pleasure consume you.

"I'm gonna fuck you so hard that the only thing you can think about is how good I'm making your slutty cunt feel," he said coldly in your ear before rearing his hips back to snap them back flush against yours, you let out a shriek of pleasure mixed with pain rolling your head back. Issei smirked from above you thrusting in and out of you with slow calculated strokes making sure with every drag of his cock your plush walls would feel every vein in his thick cock.

"Fuck, fuck oh my god daddy" you whine as his thrusts speed up slightly, he chuckles but it turns to a groan when your pussy clenches around him. He turned his head to the left kissing your ankle, the ankle that adorned his initial in the form of an anklet . Seeing you like this under him lit a fire in him, you were so soft and pliant under him. You wore his name proudly around your neck and you'd let him use your body for his own pleasure.

"What a pretty little whore I have, look at you, fucking creaming around my cock" he said looking down to where the two of you were connected, a translucent white ring of cum was enough proof of how good he was fucking you, you mindlessly babbled unable to even form a coherent sentence. Matsukawa let out a small laugh admiring your fucked out face. The way your drool was spilling from the side of your mouth, you were just mumbling and moaning, the glassy faraway look in your eyes told him all he needed to know, he truly was fucking you stupid.

Issei grabbed you from under your knees pressing them forward folding you in half, allowing him to hit the deepest parts of you. You felt so small under him, his broad frame pressing you down like this. it made you realize how easily he could break you, absolutely ruin you. The only thing that could be heard in the room was the sound of your squelching pussy and your pathetic cries.

"S' too much!" you wailed feeling yourself on the verge of your nth orgasm and issei had no intention of slowing down

"What a selfish fucking brat, daddy didn't get to cum. And is it really too much? Your filthy fucking cunt is practically milking me" he said through gritted teeth pounding into you without a care for your pleasure using you like a fleshlight and you'd be lying if you said you weren't loving it.

"Fuck, you oozing your brain out of your wet little pussy too dumb bunny?" he said with a smirk laughing at you when you couldn't even form a response.

"S' okay dumb bunny, daddy will replace all the brain you lost with something even better," he said his strokes becoming sloppier as he felt his climax approaching. He let out a couple of grunts before he came painting your walls white his thick, hot cum all of it was trapped inside of you issei's cock too big to let any spill out.

"Thank you daddy" you whimpered feeling him pull out slowly, hissing at the sensitivity he squatted down on the end of the bed staring at your cunt clicking his tongue in annoyance watching his cum seep out of you.

"What a waste," he said under his breath before gathering some of the cum and fingering it back into your hypersensitive cunt causing you to yelp.

"But grateful for the things I give you slut" he said fingering his seed back into you, your eyes rolling to the back of your head.

"You wasted so much already, looks like I have to give you more," he said seething himself back inside you

AN; THIS IS 1425 WORDS OF FILTH OH MY FUCKING GOD FFDKMN  PLEASE I WAS SO... WRITING THIS I NEED IT SNJDSJNS ALSO IM BACK SORRY FOR BEING AWAY FOR SO LONG !