☆42. Our Serenophuric Love☆

Jungkook was still in a daze about Jimin's different behavior but he just shrugged it off. A part of him was excited about the words Jimin said him yesterday, Jungkook still had so much to explore about his sugar plum and he can't wait more for that. Jungkook walked over to Jimins cabin who was busy in a meeting discussing about something which Jungkook wasn't aware of it. Now all eyes were on Mr.Jeon the global icon billboard artist and the infamous cold hearted CEO of GCF was here. Jimin was looking intimidating as ever his raven black perfectly styled hairs, black suit over his white shirt and seek black shoes he was looking like a walking Dracula himself.

All the men in the meeting were stunned at his presence but moreover they were quite surprised that someone was able to barge in Park Jimin's meeting just like that, disturbing Park was something like digging your own grave

All the men in the meeting were stunned at his presence but moreover they were quite surprised that someone was able to barge in Park Jimin's meeting just like that, disturbing Park was something like digging your own grave. But they knew this man right here was Park Jimin's heartbeat. "Babe its really urgent, I need you to come with me, we need to discuss this as early as possible, its urgent" Jungkook demanded and ofcourse he could have asked his assistant to come here and ask Jimin about this, but Jungkook really didn't want to miss a single chance from being close with his Jiminie.

Jimin was very pissed who dared to disturb the meeting when they were discussing about their missions and attacks, no one was allowed to enter without his permission but everyone knew who is Jeon Jungkook and how he is the ruler of their mafia king. Jimin changed his expression into a soft one upon seeing Jungkook. "But that can wait, I have things here to do, how about we discuss it later ?" Jimin asked to Jungkook  who just raised his eyebrows "are you saying no to me sugar plum?" Jungkook asked making everyone in the meeting hall to gasp no one ever dared to ask a single question to Park Jimin and the pet name Jungkook used didn't went unnoticed by all the Mafia members, Jin couldn't help but to laugh at their boss as soon as Jimin glared at him he was quite. "Why are you being so stubborn ?" Jimin asked slightly whining, now again this was very new to digest.

"Trust me Jimin, I respect your work and I would've never bothered you if it's really not important, I need you in my cabin, Please hurry up babe" Jungkook said sincerely while Jimin was contemplating what to do, thats when Jungkook had enough of it he cracked his neck and marched towards Jimin. Who was surprised by Jungkook's sudden movement and even before Jimin could protest, Jungkook puts him on his shoulder and dragged Jimin away from the meeting hall despite of his numerous protests.

While all the members were shocked and literally bewildered to see that their ruthless monstrous boss was just helpless against his lover.
[For reference : imagine that infamous detective and criminal jikook run episode moment 🤭]

"Aish daddy put me down now, seriously I can't believe I let you do this with me, infrontofeveryone" Jimin said whining over Jungkook's actions.

"Well that was not my fault, if you would have listened me at once then may be I didn't had to lift you up and bring here" Jungkook said while placing his hand on Jimins eyes.