☆15. colorful with you☆

"you did whaaat ! jk are you out of your mind seriously ?" a panicked hoseok shouted when Jackson informed him about cancellation of Jimins adoption.

"hyung calm down will you please ? I know what I'm doing okay, I decided Jimin shouldn't know about the truth, for me other things or people doesn't matter at all. Jimin is happy with me and I'm happy with him it's simple !" Jungkook said nonchalantly and was relaxing comfortably in his armchair.

"simple ? pfft simple my ass.. how on earth you think this issue is simple jk ? How the hell will you answer your parents that their one and only young son, got a six years old son out of nowhere even though his marriage is not even six months old ? ah... right so will you tell them that you impregnated someone when you were just twelve ? fucking very simple right jk ?" hoseok bursts out angrily like he will explode his reaction was exactly true, hoseok was not overreacting especially when he saw Jungkook being calm and relaxed hoseok lost his cool.

"Hyung cool down okay, look I know very well that you understand why I took this decision about Jimin. No one knows about me so well the way you do Hoseokie hyung am I right ?" Jungkook asks looking at hoseok who nods at the question.

"exactly so I dont need to give you a whole ass explanation regarding this, it would have broke Jimin if I said the truth although I had a choice to tell him but I don't want to if it's going to affect badly on him, besides I like being with him. I can't treat him like my son because I'm still in the process of growing, Jimin is my friend hyung my cute little angel who made my boring life colourful if he thinks I'm his Appa then I will try to give him that. It's decided Jimin is staying with me and that's final". Jungkook said authoratively in his steady voice and went away leaving a dumbfounded Hoseok.

next morning :

Jungkook was busy preparing the breakfast and also he made a mental note to keep few house maids just for cooking, because it's getting really hard for him to cook food since yoongi left to America. Jungkook had also assigned Jackson to work on Jimin's schooling process and may be by tomorrow Jimin will attend his new school along with Seokjin.

"Appa what are you trying to cook, I'm hungry" Jimin whines cutely his infamous adorable pout on display.

"baby till I finsih our breakfast you can drink my banana milk, go and grab it Jimin" Jungkook says busy on checking his dish.

"Appa I seriously don't get it why you drink banana milk ? don't you think kids drink this...."

"Jimin you really talk very much age doesn't matter anyone can drink it, just shut up and drink that banana milk" Jungkook said glaring at Jimin since he was about to comment on his habit of drinking banana milk. Jimin continued to sip on his Appa's favourite banana milk but suddenly Jimin started laughing seeing Jungkooks shocked face. Jungkook noticed the way Jimin was giggling and suppressing his laugh seeing Jungkooks shocked face, so in order to maintain his perfect image Jungkook  said "Jiminie you know Appa can even do magic" Jungkook said with a smirk plastered over his face.

"really Appa ? please show me your magic !!" Jimin's eyes lit up when he heard that his Appa was going to show him a magic trick. Jungkook hid his flushed embarrassed face and tried to look confident now infront of his baby.

 Jungkook hid his flushed embarrassed face and tried to look confident now infront of his baby

"I... wow Appa you actually did that !!" Jimin says excitingly his crescent eyes now wide in amusement but then he was scanning the plate in Jungkooks hand.

"Appa wait.... I don't think it's magic something is.... may be wrong with your cooking hehe" Jimin says teasing Jungkook while he kept the plate on the counter and starts running to catch Jimin. "come here you little shit ! my cooking skills are world class perfect" Jungkook says while laughing and they started playing around the whole mansion.

Jungkook laughing his heart out and playing around doing childish things with his angel was what he craved before in his busy life, which made him to take a decision for keeping Jimin forever with him. This cold hearted CEO who barely smiles with his poker attitude, the one with whom people fears to even talk was now being a mess just to make his baby angel laugh unbelievable right ? This is the reason, their bond which resisted Jungkook not to reveal the truth about him not being Jimins Appa.

Jungkook was ready to leave for office in his classic black suit that's when his parents unexpectedly paid a visit to him in his mansion. "Jungkook what you think you're doing huh ? how can this boy address you as his Appa, what bullshit is this ?" Jungkooks father raises his voice with anger glazed in his voice.

"Most importantly dad this is not a bullshit, so I kindly request you to don't use these words" Jungkook says calmly while wearing his Rolex on his wrist.

"But Jungkook your Dad isn't wrong though, whats happening would you care to explain us ? you can't do this without our permission, we can't accept this" Mrs Jeon said agreeing with her husband.

"permission.... Mom and Dad I really respect you guys but do I need to remind, was my permission taken before deciding my marriage ? before choosing my groom ? did any one asked me if I was ready to marry, especially to a man whom I didn't even knew ? as far as I remember nobody asked my opinion eveything  was already done, I did it without questioning your decision just for your happiness, so now if I'm taking a decision in my life for my happiness I think you shouldn't stop me" Jungkook said in his dominating voice looking very serious and his aura was giving really dangerous vibes, hearing this Mr.Jeon and Jungkooks mother couldn't utter a single word in response, how could they even oppose their son after all was right, every single word Jungkook said was accurate and on point they were literally speechless.

"But Jungkookah what about yoongi ? what will you answer him ?" Mrs. Jeon asked while Jungkook just chuckled in response.

"You don't have to worry about that mom, I'm sure Jimin won't be a problem to him I can handle my husband. Alright... I'm getting late now and one more thing Mom Dad please try to be gentle and sweet with my Jimin dont scare him okay" Jungkook said to both of them who were just stunned hearing all these things, Jungkook quickly walks up to his Dad hugged him who was still processing what his son was doing.

"let's have family dinner with Jimin at your Mansion next week, make sure to give us a heart warming welcome Mom" Jungkook said sweetly leaving his parents dumbfounded and drove to office in his Audi.

End of Chapter

Make sure to comment and keep voting 💜