I Love Her

My name is Jazmone. I'm 16 years-old, long curly hair, tall, skinny waist, and hazel eyes. Everyone knows me as, "Kyra's Best Friend". Me and her have been like sisters for so many years. She's like my everything. Honestly, I'm in love with her. She's so cute. I love the way her body is shaped like an hour glass. I wanna kiss her big kissable looking lips. I've liked her ever since we were freshmen. We started to hang out at her house and get to know each other. One day whole we were on her bed, we started giggling at a joke Kyra had made. As we looked into each other's eyes, I wanted to lean in and kiss her passionately. I wanted to get on top of her and feel her warm body touching mine. Kyra is the sexiest girl I've ever seen. I wish she felt the same way about me. I really wanna make a move on her. I just can't find the time do it. I'd end up getting my feelings hurt anyway. I've been really stressed. Liking your best friend, knowing that they're straight. It's really hard. Everyday I look in the mirror at myself and wonder why she doesn't like me. It's probably because I'm ugly. Kyra would never like a girl as ugly as I am. She doesn't like girls at all. But even if she did, I wouldn't be the one she chose. How will I ever get through this?