Suspicions

Kyra's POV

       I'm starting to not trust Jazmone. I really want to trust my girlfriend, but lately she's been giving me so many reasons not to. Jazmone didn't come home until 3 o'clock in the morning on Friday. I blew up her phone and waited up for her all night. Then she comes walking in our room late at night, like nothing happened.
        When Jazmone walked in our room, she smelled like mens' cologne. Her breath smelled of liquor. "Where the fuck have you been all night?" I asked aggressively. "I was out with friends," Jazmone replied. She was close in my face. I couldn't deal with the smell of her damn breath.
        I pushed her on the bed with lots of force. "Oh I see someone is horny," she Jazmone said with a smirk on her face. "No!" I yelled. "You need to calm down. I told you I was just out with friends. I'm telling you the truth. If you don't believe me, I don't care. I'm going to sleep, goodnight," she replied. "Why the fuck do you smell like cologne?" I asked. I wasn't about to let this bitch go to sleep without her answering my question. "Goodnight," Jazmone said putting a pillow over her head.
        I wanted to kick Jazmone's ass. I had to keep myself together though. I climbed in the bed next to her. As I laid down, her arm went around me. I thought about pushing her off me, but I didn't want to have another argument with her.
      After about an hour of thinking about the argument, I drifted off into a deep sleep. If Jazmone thought we were finished discussing this, she's highly mistaken. She's going to wish she never woke up when I go off on her in the morning.