I'm Sorry

Jazmone's POV

       When Jeremy dropped me off at home, I knew Kyra was going to start an argument. I was scared to walk in the house. When I finally decided to go inside, I had to quietly creep into our bedroom. When I got there, Kyra was sitting on the bed. She looked pissed.
      "Where the fuck have you been?" she said angrily. I got into the bed ignoring her question. I didn't want to argue with her at all. She kept talking anyway. "I've been up waiting for you all fucking night!" Kyra yelled. She needs to calm the fuck down before my parents wake up I thought. "You're such a bitch!" Kyra screamed again. I can't believe my own girlfriend just said I'm a bitch. I don't care right now. No energy to argue.
   I knew this argument wasn't going to be over in the morning.
       In the morning, I almost had a panic attack. I couldn't find my phone. I looked everywhere. I hope I didn't leave it at Jeremy's house. I hadn't even noticed Kyra wasn't in the room. Not until I turned around to see her holding my phone.
    "Look, I can explain," I said. "You have nothing to explain to me you whore!" Kyra exclaimed. "What happened to us being forever. All that lovey dovey shit. We've been together for months and you just now decide to be a fucking cheater. I hate you,"Kyra said. I could tell she was hurt. I felt so bad.
      "Kyra baby, I'm sorry," I said to her. She gave me an evil stare for a few seconds. "Don't apologize to me bitch. Say sorry to yourself. You're the one who fucked up," she replied. I really fucked up this time. I never thought I'd cheat on her. The love of my life. I ruined it all. I'm a terrible person.