Caught

((YOOOOO!! The character Lewis belongs to Soya_Sauce go check out their stories!

My name is Yoru Shi... I'm a borrower and I live alone... I don't remember my parents, they died when I was 8... luckily they taught me a lot before their death.

I moved into this house when I was 9, left my old house when my parents died. I'll try my best not to get caught because this human has no neighbors and it took a year just for me to get here.

When the human left for work I looked around to see if I was alone. Once I was sure I climbed out of the hole and onto the kitchen counter. I don't know how to tie rope properly so I try to avoid using it.

I looked at my list and went to gather what I needed. Sugar was kept in a jar on the counter, Lettuce was left out to thaw this morning so it's easy to access, tomatoes were put in a bowl before the human left, salt was in a jar labeled salt, Pepper was in a jar with a Pepper label.

I grabbed my three pouches and put sugar,salt, and pepper in each individual pouch. I used my bag to gather the rest. When I finished I found the humans phone.

It was unlocked so I decided listening to music couldn't hurt as I had extra time. I went through his music app and found a favorite song of mine and started playing it. (Song belongs to Minami and this cover is done by Or3o)

I started to sing along and eventually got tired, I yawned and lied down, a nap couldn't hurt, right? I quickly snapped out of it, knowing if I fall asleep I'll get caught, and getting caught will lead to being dead, tortured, kept as a pet/slave, or being used as... an 18+/kids toy...

Neither one of em scenarios played good in my head, and I sure as hell hope that at least if I die it'll be quick and painless. I yawned and closed my eyes, laying down on the phone.

If I wanna sleep I should at least go somewhere so I'm not out in the open... I crawled behind a cup and quickly fell asleep.

Lewis's P.O.V
I was out shopping and went out to eat since it was my day off. When I came home I heard music coming from my phone in the kitchen.

I forgot to bring it with me. I thought nothing of it and grabbed my phone to go to my room and listen to music while reading my book.

Yoru's P.O.V

I got up and yawned, I heard music in the human's room so I went to check it out. The human was home. How long have I been sleeping!? Without thinking I went onto the curtain rail and tried to get a closer look at the song he was playing.

I fell, luckily I was able to latch my rope onto the curtain rail. It helped me for five seconds until the rope came undone and I fell onto the humans bed, I think.

I looked up and saw the human holding his phone on his stomach, reading something. I looked behind me and saw the human staring at me.

I got scared and ran as quickly as I could to get off the human when I felt something weighing me down as I fell on the humans stomach. The human caught me.