Punishment

After I was Fed Lewis got a notification from his phone. "looks like I'll have to prove you're real and that you're tamed on a video call..." after that he grabbed me and dropped me onto his desk and joined a video call on his laptop.

"Hello President, I'm Lewis."

"Hello Lewis, where's this tiny humanoid creature you told us about?"

"Right here sir."

After he said that he pointed his finger in front of him, "Come." I did as told and walked in front of him.

The president looked amused, "So it is real... Show me what it can do."

"Small fry, jump."

I did as told.

"Small fry, shake."

He held out his finger and I took it and shook it.

The president was in awe by the end, "Well, you seem to have already named it, why don't you keep it?"

"Really? Thank you sir." after that the call ended.

I was scared, this man made me scared out of my mind. He wasn't afraid to hurt me, he had no sympathy.

"Well, since you're my official pet... What should I do with you...?"

I wasn't thinking, I was an idiot. I got up and ran despite the cries for my mind to stop. He slammed his hand in front of me.

"Where do you think you're going?"

I wanted to cry, I wanted nothing more than to cry but I didn't want to amuse him. He stared at me, expecting an answer. But it never came. He sighed but smirked.

"Well... I guess it is hot out due to it being summer..."

He grabbed a cup of water and dunked me underneath for 1 minute before letting me catch my breath, then the process continued for 30 minutes. Once he was done he left me in an upside down wine glass to go out and eat.

I was laying on the counter, breathing heavily, my vision blurred. As soon as he left I broke down into tears. I never cried this hard in my life. I had bruises all over me. I cried myself into a nightmare.

"Don't escape."

"Good girl!"

"Be good."

"Where do you think you're going?"

I was floating in darkness, Lewis's voice surrounding me, mocking me. I was curled up in a ball, my hair floating upwards.

Just kill me...