Chapter 10 - Unsteady

F/N- First name

L/N- Last name

Y/N- Your name

H/C - Hair color

E/C - Eye color

Thoughts- Italic and apostrophe or at random now

Locations- Bold

Underground - Sewers

Y/N Pov

' It's been a few weeks now... '

Those who don't flow with... The bastard's ideals hideaway within the sewers like rats. It wasn't just benders,it was both benders and non-benders hiding which kinda proves that we can get along at times but he isn't focused on that fact.

Y/N: No one is...

I spoke to myself as the faint scent of iron mixed with trash and sewer water didn't bother me much,not even the noises did. I looked down at the dirty water but it somehow reflects a imagine... myself with my E/C lifeless and bags underneath them,a bit of blood running off my face.

' I've looked worse... '

I thought as blood flows across the water and I took a deep breath with my hearing of my surroundings returned to me. I stood up,walking over to the hanging corpse underneath the only source of light with a familiar blade sticking out of its chest which I pull out of it.

Y/N: Such a kind thing to hold my knife for me!

I spoke to the corpse as I stood in front of it then pulled off their mask,they died screaming but their current face looking rather grim. I put on the equalist's mask,lifting my knife to the air and moving around.

Y/N: I'm apart of the Equalists! I'm doing good by killing innocent people for Amon! We're totally the good guys!

I cracked myself up with that act but pulled off the mask and using their uniform as a cloth to clean off the blood on my face. I untied the body then throw it onto the four others as I stretched out my arms before hearing a flapping of wings.

Y/N: Oh!

Jumi came flying around the corner as I held out my arm for him to land off and he looked to the corpses pile. He looks at me before hitting me with his wing in the back of the head,I smirked at him.

Y/N: Hey hey hey! I was just doing the job of getting info.

I said as he glares at me before he points his wing towards one of the exits and I got the feeling of importance. I let Jumi fly off of my arm,I picked up my streamblade and leaned it against my shoulder.

' Hopefully, they have some new trash soup '

Jumi flies into the exit with me following behind while whispering,I haven't truly gotten outside this week but with the few equalists, I caught... I got a few info about that bastard's location which always seems to be some rally.

???: Uhh... Y-Y/n!

I looked to my right,seeing the same fire bender that I saved a bit earlier and he bowed his head low. I think his name is Aeron,he is some fire bender that got stuck in the middle of this fucked up problem.