Chapter 12/2 - Southern Water Tribe

F/N- First name

L/N- Last name

Y/N- Your name

H/C - Hair color

E/C - Eye color

Thoughts- Italic and apostrophe or at random now

Locations- Bold

Southern Water Tribe - The Docks

Y/N Pov

" It's fucking cold! "

I rubbed my hands together as I'm totally freezing my ass off like it's no one's business but getting off that small boat is a relief which I kinda regret with the current situation. I see people gathered around at the dock just when I see... The avatar, just Danny! Trying to help out another friend and ends up traveling alongside her.

Asami: You're glaring.

Breaking my focus was Asami as she walks up to me and I motion to her.

Y/N: If you mentioned that she was going to be here-

Asami: The exact reason that I didn't say anything,I know that she may have caused-

Y/N: ' May have'? May have!? She fucking got Ray-

I took a deep breath as I felt my chest heating up and shook my head.

Y/N: I'll just avoid her! Avoid her like I was doing for the past six months!

Asami: Alright. By the way-

She motions to my outfit as I huff,the warm and bit of traditional samurai look with a bit modifications.

Y/N: What? Worried my handsome looks will steal the spotlight from you?

Asami: *chuckles* Sure,though it fits you.

Y/N: Damn straight it does!

We watched another ship that looked very fancy even got the water tribe flag but seems to be the northern water tribe. The crowd of people moves past us as I put an arm around Asami so she won't get pushed by the folks and seeing some rather odd-looking guy walk off with guards beside him.

' I get villainy vibes from him... '

Y/N: I wonder who's the dried potato is?