Chapter 4 - Matches and A friend

F/N- First name

L/N- Last name

Y/N- Your name

H/C - Hair color

E/C - Eye color

Thoughts- Italic and apostrophe or at random now

Locations- Bold

The Air Temple Island

Y/N Pov

There was some unease in the atmosphere as I sat in the bed with my chest basically exposed and the avatar glaring at me after I answered her question,who I'm guessing is Tenzin from the City Council walks up to the kids.

Tenzin: Children,I think you all should wait with your mother until we come back.

Kids: Yes father!

They run out of the room and closed the door,it was just me and them in here. I just glanced around the room,spoting my things including the Steamblade and looked back to them.

Y/N: So,am I free to go?

Korra: Not yet! Why ever since I met you the first time I came here,you pop up when I'm doing something dangerous?

Y/N: One,those times were silly coincidences! I was trying to save that Bolin fellow because I seen him on the street the day before! The second one,was me actually trying to stop you from doing something fucking stupid!

Korra: Stupid!? You caused us to get caught!

Y/N: *stands up from the bed*Oh! Blaming me,some guy who was trying to help you with your dum- You know! Is making dumb mistakes your thing?

We were yelling at each other until a rush of wind pushed us back from each other which makes me fall back into the bed and the avatar just moved next to Tenzin.

Tenzin: Sir,could you just tell us your name?

I glared at Tenzin for a moment and stood from the bed,bowing with my hand on my chest while the other was on my back.

Y/N: That would be F/N L/N,sir.

Korra: Couldn't tell me but you're gladly tell him...

Y/N: It sounds like someone is salty?