Chapter 9/1 - My Friend

F/N- First name

L/N- Last name

Y/N- Your name

H/C - Hair color

E/C - Eye color

Thoughts- Italic and apostrophe or at random now

Locations- Bold

Alright! This is going to be a long chapter since I'm putting something in with the story and this will be a chapter a two-parter. So! First Long chapter! Yay!

Air Temple Island

Y/N Pov

" O-Ouch! "

My shoulder was being wrapped up in bandages but not to the point where I would still be able to move and I could use my sword anyhow. The last wrap is done and a little bow made to finish the last bit as I look at it for a moment.

Bolin: And done!

Y/N: Was the bow necessary?

Bolin: Well,you asked for help and Pabu likes it.

Pabu climbs up my shoulder as he sneezes at my bow and I sighed lightly. Ever since we got to the air temple and Korra's return,everyone is mostly worried about her health totally forgetting about me.

Y/N: You two should get sleep just in case something happens.

Bolin: You should get sleep as well!

Y/N: I would... But I- nevermind,I'm injured and hurt... It won't hurt to stay the night.

Bolin: Yes! By the way,are you ever going to show us this mysterious place?

Y/N: Nope!

I said with a smile on my face as Pabu jumps off of my shoulder and onto Bolin's.

Bolin: Alright! Also, there separate rooms for boys and girls!

He gets up and leaves towards to where I assume the guy's rooms are,I was alone as I could hear faint snoring but the ticking of a clock was the loudest... I stood up from my seat,feeling little pain in my shoulder but I ignored it.

' May as well get some fresh air... '

I grabbed my cloak as I head outside and the night sky was filled with millions of stars,it kinda reminds me of home. I take a few to just look up at the sky in silent peace and took a deep breath of air in then notice something in the corner of my eye.

Y/N: Asami...?

I mumbled,seeing the girl sitting underneath a tree and it seems like she's crying. I walked over to her as she notices me and speaks.

Y/N: Whoa,it looks like you just went through a break-up right now.

Asami: I did...

' .... ! '

Y/N: OH SHIT! I'M SO SORRY I DIDN'T KNOW AND I THOUGHT YOU WERE JUS- ... Shit...