You decided

"Ok how bad can it be, it's just a deep....dark.....forest," you say nervously. 

"Well you decided it was a good idea, we have to now we drove an hour to get here!" Jungkook exclaimed. 

" It's the woods of death, so I brought a bunch of knives that good you guys?" you ask. 

"Oh my god thank goodness we would have died out here." Jimin sighs in relief. 

"We should go in pair of 2 or we might lose someone," Jin suggests. 

"Sounds good I call being with Yoongi Hyung!" Hoseok says. 

"I wanna be with Jungkook" Taehyung exclaims quickly. 

"I'll be with Seokjin Hyung,'' Namjoon says. 

"Ok that leaves me and Jimin," I said, not bad, not at all. 

"Yay! I'm with Y/n" Jimin says happily. 

"Ok everyone gets a knife just in case whatever happens," I say passing the knives around. 

I kept a small knife but it's very sharp. 

Suddenly Jimin's phone dings, its catches all our attention. 

"Huh, it's from an unknown number saying this," Jimin says shows us the phone. 

Unknown: U28geW91IHdhbnQgdG8gZW50ZXIgdGhlIHdvb2RzIG9mIGRlYXRoIGh1aD8gWW91IGtpZHMgYXJlIHN0dXBpZC4uLg==

"What the fvck I think they have the wrong number, who would just type random letters and numbers," Yoongi says. 

"No wait I think that's the code Base64 I've heard of t but I don't know all of it all I can read is, enter, death, kids," Namjoon says confused. 

That's when Jimin's phone lost reception. Shitttttttt 

"It's ok no one here will hurt us just scream if you are in danger," I say tentatively. 

"Wait I have walkie talkie I got 8 of them one for each of us just in case," Taehyung says. 

"Oh thank god Taehyung your amazing for bringing those," Jimin says. 

I clipped the walkie-talkie onto my front pocket. Then I hugged Taehyung in gratitude. 

"We all have been saved because you got your walkie-talkie," I say.

"It was nothing," Taehyung says happily.

"Let's get going then, or else it'll be dark soon," Jungkook said impatiently. 

With that, we were walking through the woods in our pairs. I and Jimin went straight ahead. Namjoon and Seokjin went left. Taehyung and Jungkook when right and Hoseok and Yoongi went behind us.

(They parked in the middle and its a rocky road so basically, they are all in the forest but in different directions) 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 2 hour time skip~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We came across 4 dead bodies through the forest and Jimin was quite jumpy. When our walkie-talkie activated Jimin jumped so high that his head hit a tree branch. 

"Chill it's the walkie-talkies," I say. 

"TAEHYUNG ISN'T BREATH HE STARTED COUGHING AND, AN-" I can't hear anything due to Jungkook crying. 

"Yah, tell me where you are and we will come immediately," I say 

"W-we are on an r-rock that pretty big and i-it has cravings on it." Jungkook chocks out. 

"Jungkook can you check his pulse for me," I hear Namjoon's voice. 

"I c-can't feel anyt-thing, H-HE'S DEAD," the rest of the sound is Jungkook sobbing and hiccuping. 

I run around until I see a large rock and I see Jungkook hugging Taehyung's now dead body. 

Oh no no no 

"N-no he can't be dead!" I scream. 

"He's gone," Jimin says in shock and disbelief. 

I fall on my knees crying my heart out. 

"This is all m-my fault if only I hadn't brought you guys here." I sob. 

Yoongi, Hoseok, Namjoon, and Seokjin then arrived at the same time. 

Namjoon went straight to Taehyung and then checked this pulse just to be sure. 

When he shook his head, we all burst into tears. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I love love thriller and horror books so I'm going to be writing more of those.

~Sia purple you <3