The Rock

The day starts yet again, this time I go with Jungkook except the day comes to a close end and I see nightfall.

Then my walkie-talkie comes to life, "H-hey can you guys come to a big rock quick...Namjoon is coughing like crazy and OH SH!T HE'S COUGHING BLOOD COME QUICK!" Seokjin's voice rises into a scream.

Shit so it's the rock and not Jungkook thank god

I and Jungkook run as quickly as possible to the rock I've almost memoried the whole forest yet I can never find my way to the car.

I see the top of the run and something inside of me causes me to run faster than ever. 

When I arrive I see a weak Namjoon coughing and spitting blood out.

Jungkook rips a water bottle out of the backpack we had carried and forces Namjoon to drink it all.  

Namjoon relaxes a bit before being thrown in yet another coughing fit but then he was steady enough to start talking.

"Hey, Namjoon are you ok now can you tell us what happened?" Seokjin asks softly

"Y-yeah I think I can," Namjoon says voice coarse and rough.

"Ok, can you tell us did you eat or drink anything weird?" I ask.

"No not t-that I can think of but before I started coughing I felt a pinch in my throat like anyone injected something in it." Namjoon says.

"Huh, how is that possible, Seokjin did you see anything weird?" Jungkook asks.

"No, not that I can think of the rock though it gave me really bad vibes," Seokjin said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 1 hour later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Jimin screamed on the top of his lungs

"WHERE THE HECK IS THE STUPID CAR I SWEAR TO GOD I'M GONNA KILL SOMEONE," Jungkook yells.

"Hey, why don't we just rest for the night we'll find the car in the morning," Hoseok suggests.

"Ya, lets call it a night for now, it's late," Yoongi states.

"And it would be better for Namjoon he barely has any strength left," Seokjin said glancing at Namjoon who can barely get this own two feet to walk.

"What about over there, there is some undergrowth I could make a quick shelter," Jungkook said

"I'll help him!" Taehyung said hopefully looking at Seokjin

"Go help him we'll finish it quicker,"

"Y/n you and Jimin go collect some wood so we can start a fire," Hoseok tells me.

Ahh Hoseok knows that Jimin likes me, Jimin might say something

I turn a light, shade but pink but then turn away walking to get wood.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 30 minutes later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me and Jimin are walking but after getting the wood until I figure out that we are lost again.

"Yah Jimin do you know where we are we walked straight forward a couple of meters and now we can find them anywhere," I say worried.

"The forest is doing something, something that changes our senses and we lose direction..." Jimin says pondering while glancing everywhere.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ahhhh I finally got this one out I hope you enjoy this one. Also sorry I don't write on this too often I'm writing a story called His Stylist Noona, which each chapter is really long so I spend more time on it :)

~Sia