Dream?

The day kept getter weirder and weirder because the dream is exactly how the day is going. 

We got there at the same time and had the same conversation except I quickly picked Taehyung so I could see exactly what happened to him. 

We went the exact path that he and Jungkook went...except nothing happened to us because it was dark and so far nothing happened. 

"Hey, should we leave now?" Namjoon says through the walkie-talkie. 

"Agreed" Jimin replied to him. 

"We all know the way back to the car right?" I ask 

"Yup most of us walk in a straight path, that's what we agree because our cellphones lost reception," I hear Jungkook say. 

"Ok, it's really dark though," Taehyung says behind me.

"Here hold my hand," I say smiling at him. 

We both trek through the forest and while we were walking I hear the walkie-talkie's active. 

"J-Jimin Hyung he, he suddenly collapsed and now I don't know what to do please help," Jungkook cried. 

No no no not again

"Jungkook stay where you are we're coming to you. Tell me where your location is," I shout into the walkie-talkie. 

"T-there's a big rock with these drawings in it I t-think you should be able to see it," Jungkook splutters out. 

"Hold on there Jungkook we are all going don't touch his body, we don't know what happened to him," Namjoon advises. 

Is it the rock or is Jungkook...no he wouldn't would he?

I and Taehyung just run we run as fast as possible till we see a large rock with all these drawings indented inside. 

"Jimin, Jimin, JIMIN WAKE THE FVCK UP!" I scream at him. 

He lays there just barely breathing. 

"No, Jimin no I fvcking loved you please I need you," I started sobbing and hugging him hoping he would wake up. 

"YAH WHAT HAPPENED," Jin screams running in with Namjoon shortly after Yoongi Hoseok follow. 

"Please stand aside let me check what happened to him," Namjoon said calmly but with hard strictness. 

For a moment I don't want to let go but then I remember that Namjoon studies in medical so Jimin is in safe hands I think.

While Namjoon is doing his inspection I sit down farther away from the group. I start sobbing uncontrollably until Hoseok sits down next to me.

"So you love Jimin huh?" He asks me.

I was taken aback for a second then I quietly respond with "Ya I really did I loved him," It was only then I realized what I said. 

"Please don't tell anyone that," I quickly say. 

"I won't but let me tell you something, Jimin was working up the courage to ask you out but he lost confidence when you wanted to go with Taehyung into the forest," Hoseok says. 

Ugh, Y/n you so stupid but if this day restarts I have to go with Jungkook and see what happens.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okieeeee what do you think is happening?