Family day

Authors POV

It's almost family day in auradon. Ben talked to his parents and he is gonna let the guys pick 3 people to come over.

Jay and Kit picked their cousin Julian, Witney picked her best friend Bonnie and Kit also picked her best Enzo.

Belle: Their not bad?

Kit: Julian is a flirt and more on the quiet side.

Jay: Yea, he's not bad at all. He's really a softie.

Witney: Bonnie is literally a sweetheart. She's nice and respectful. She's been threw a lot really. She lost her father and grandmother. Her mother tries but she really is just on her own.

Kit: My best friend, Enzo. That one there. Biggest flirt ever. I mean he's worst then Jay and Julian.

Witney: I remember he ran away screaming like a little girl from you cuz he was flirting with me.

Kit: He knew what he was doin.

Beast: {laughs}

Later

The 3 arrive.

Julian: Jay, Kit,  I've missed you guys so much.

Jay: What's up man.

Kit: Hey!

Bonnie: Witney!

Witney: Bon!

They hug each other and catch up

Enzo: Love.

Kit: Enzo, my dear friend.

They hug and pull away and Enzo hugs Witney.

Later

Everyone meets and talk

Sunday

It's family day

Carlos is playing with dude. Enzo, Julian, Ben, and Jay are talking. Evie is talking to Belle. Witney and Bonnie are talking and catching up. Mal and Kit are standing looking at them. Chad walks up to them, very nerves.

Chad: Hi, Kit right!

They both look at him

Kit: Yes! Your Cinderella kid?

Chad: Yes. I was hoping I can talk to you.

Mal: I'll leave you guys alone.

Mal walks over to Bonnie and Witney.

Kit: What you got on your mind, man?

Chad: Look, I really like Evie.

Kit: Ok and?!

Chad: I wanna ask her out but she said I have to talk to you first so that is what I'm doing.

Kit: Really?!

Chad: Yes, I'm asking you permission to ask you sister out.

Kit: Before, I give you an answer. Let's make one thing clear. You know what happened to me on the isle right.

Chad: Yes!

Kit: So, you know I have powers and I'm really strong, yes?

Chad: Right!