First day of school

Authors POV
The core 6 went to there rooms. Mal and Evie where next door to Witney and Kit.

Mal and Evie walk in there room. Evie is shocked at how beautiful it is, but it wasn't really her though.

Evie: WOW, this is place is so weird.

Mal: I know right. This is crazy but we might as well get a kick out of it. But first close those blinds.

The two best friends close the blinds and put there things away. A knock came to there door, Evie opened it, it was Kit and Witney. They came in and sat down at the table.

Wit: This is so not cool.

Kit: It's ok. If anyone knows what's good for them. They won't mess with us.

Later

The 4 girls go to the boys room. Carlos is playing a game and Jay is taking things out his pockets that he stole. Mal walks up to him, and they talk. Witney and Kit sit down and talk quietly. Evie sits on Carlos's bed and adds blush to her cheeks again.

Carlos: Jay! Man you got to check this game out.

Jay takes the game controllers from Carlos and starts playing.

Mal: Guys do I need to remind you what we are here for

Jay: Fairy godmother blah blah blah, magic wand blah blah blah

Everyone but Mal laughs at Jay silliness. Mal looks annoyed.

Mal: This is our 1 chance to prove our selves to our parents. That we are evil and cruel. Yes!

The others nod. Jay pauses the game and they walk to the table.

Mal: Evie, mirror me.

Evie: Mirror mirror in my hand, where does fairy godmothers wand stand.

The mirror shows the wand.

Mal: Zoom out.

Evie: Magic mirror not so close. Closer, closer.

Jay: Stop!

Witney: It's in the museum.

Carlos and Kit: 2.5 miles from here.

They all leave and go to the museum. Mal tries to open the door but it's locked. Jay is about to kick it down but Mal beats him to it and uses a spell, Jay falls in his ass.

Mal: You coming Jay.

Witney and Kit help him up. Carlos and Evie try to hold there laughter in.

They try to find the wand but end up coming across statues of The Evil Queen, Maleficent, Jafar, and Cruella de vil.

Evie: Mommy?

Jay: Killer!

Carlos: I'll never forget Mother's Day again.

Mal didn't say anything. Witney felt awkward, Kit didn't even want to look at her mother or father.

Kit: Ok, well the wands not here.

Jay: Let's bounce.

They all leave but Mal. Mal starts singing.

After the singing (I'm too lazy to write all the lyrics)

Evie: Hey, I found the wand let's go.