Alternate Ending

Kit and Witney got married and had their twins.

A boy named, Samuel Josey Miguel Angel Queen and a girl named, Noa Belle Jade Hope Queen.

They had 5 more children. A girl named, Esme short for Esmeralda Scott Rydel Queen. Another set of twins, girls named, Rosalie Sharna Peta Queen and Hermione Maribel Queen. And, then a little boy named, Wyatt Blue Mitchell Queen. And, one more girl named Sasha Gwen Queen.

Ben and Mal also got married 2 months after Witney and Kit. They have 2 kids. Melody and Vincent. Nicknames Vinny and Mel. When Vinny was 10 and Mel was 6, Mal got pregnant again with triplets. But, she lost two of them the girls and only had a boy. BJ, Benjamin Junior.

Jay and Evie stand together and had a child before they got married. A boy named Emmett. 2 years after they got married they had another child, another boy named Jasper. Evie is currently pregnant again with twin girls who they are gonna name Claudette Isabelle and Alison Sydney.

Bonnie and Enzo got married, Ben let Bonnie's mom come over too walk Bonnie down the aisle. They have 3 kids. Antoinette. A boy named, Tobias and another boy named Ezra. Bonnie is currently pregnant with a girl and they are naming her Shiela Abigail, after Bonnie's grandma and mother.

Carlos and Julian got married a year after Witney and Kit. They adopted two kids Davis and Santana. They are planning on adopting two more kids. A boy named Thomas-Charlie, TC for short and a girl named Iris.

Jane and Chad are engaged but have a daughter already. They named her Alexandria. They plan on having more kids after they get married. They aren't sure how many but know they want more.

Lonnie and Doug are married but don't have any kids yet. They are trying haven't had any luck but aren't giving up.

The kids ages: year 2028

Kit and Witney's kids:

Noa am Sam: 11

Esme: 6

Rose and Mione: 5

Wyatt: 4

Sasha: 2

Ben and Mal's kids:

Vinny: 11

Mel: 6

BJ: 4 months

Jay and Evie's kids:

Emmett: 7

Jasper: 5

Claudette and Ali: Not Born Yet

Bonnie and Enzo's kids:

Toni: 7

Toby: 5

Ezra: 4

Shelia: Not Born Yet

Carlos and Julian's kids:

Davis: 10

Santana: 8

TC: 7

Iris: 5

Jane and Chad's kid:

Alex: 6

Ok, everyone I want to thank y'all for reading a voting on this story. I really liked this story so much, I hate that is has to come to an end but I have too much on my plate. Maybe I'll write a sequel I don't know yet but it's the end of this story.

Til next time. Bye 🖤🐺